This thread is a cross-post and contains political referrences. It's about talk radio.

Most all Detroit radio, newspapers and tv news suck
I watch Channel Four news at 11pm, but never the entire show; usually just through the weather. I listen to WWJ (950 AM) at 5pm, but no longer than an hour. Musically, it's afternoon drive on the CBC (89.9 FM). The only non-news talk I listened to was "Car Talk" before Tom died. I also listen to "Stateside" on Michigan Radio.

WOW. :wideyed:

I just listened to him on YouTube. :wtf:

I may have found a new hero.
Ya liked him, eh?
A little background...former East STL narc detective. Did a year at Leavenworth because he wouldnt rat out some mobsters. Former Washington Park, IL ploice chief. Owns a strip club there. Knows the prevalent political environment in St. Clair county and calls out all the politicians for their actions.
And he has pet non PC names for all of them. One he calls " the fa##ot". Another "red on the noodle like the pe##er on a poodle". Another "I'rather pi## in my pants than use a public toilet". The STL mayor he calles a "political *****".
And he tells everyone who doesnt like what he says to "kiss his old, hairy, wrinkled, stinky white ***".
For a while he had syndicated talk hosts and the syn dicates told him to clean up hiis act. He told em to pound sand, he runs the station, not them.
Ya gotta love a guy with his chutzpah.

Back