Too many marketing college grads, and Chinese parts

70bigblockdodge

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
So headlight goes out on my KW, this would be a PITA on my old Pete because most likely it would be wiring. New truck simple enough. When at Napa I buy a headlight that is marked with 2 wattages. Get the box home and open it it has a high beam only for small square 4 lamp system (2 prongs). Lucky the mower belt snapped and I needed to go back to Napa. Swap headlight for the only other ones on the shelves. Go to put it in and the terminals are not lined up properly for connector which has been the same, forever.
If you look at the boxes, no where on them does it say what they are. How ******* hard is it that since your printing everything on the box in 18 different languages to high/low or just high on it. These dumb college grads forgot to include the most basic info on the packaging, but manage to go on and on about how it gets hot and what not. I seriously need to go find a cave somewhere to get away from these assholes.
I am going to enjoy the day that these companies that took the easy way out to gain a penny as they pay through the nose to get their products shipped halfway around the world. A better irony is some start up will step in and make the same thing with less transportation sticking it in the sellouts butt.
Rant over for a minute!

So headlight goes out on my KW, this would be a PITA on my old Pete because most likely it would be wiring. New truck simple enough. When at Napa I buy a headlight that is marked with 2 wattages. Get the box home and open it it has a high beam only for small square 4 lamp system (2 prongs). Lucky the mower belt snapped and I needed to go back to Napa. Swap headlight for the only other ones on the shelves. Go to put it in and the terminals are not lined up properly for connector which has been the same, forever.
If you look at the boxes, no where on them does it say what they are. How ******* hard is it that since your printing everything on the box in 18 different languages to high/low or just high on it. These dumb college grads forgot to include the most basic info on the packaging, but manage to go on and on about how it gets hot and what not. I seriously need to go find a cave somewhere to get away from these assholes.
I am going to enjoy the day that these companies that took the easy way out to gain a penny as they pay through the nose to get their products shipped halfway around the world. A better irony is some start up will step in and make the same thing with less transportation sticking it in the sellouts butt.
Rant over for a minute!
So did you finally get the right one?

So did you finally get the right one?
No I had to bend the one terminal to line up with the connector. I'll get a picture of the plastic piece that keeps them from bending. The whole thing makes me feel like I'm in bizzaro world.
Had to get the new one in there big brother DOT man is watching to make sure you don't have a burned out headlight in the daylight.

no worries that ch.......ink replacement won't last long and you can get the one that fits right , maybe . remember its the square peg for the round hole .

I guess I don't need to talk about the total shitshow involved in finding an A/C blower relay Monday then.....:mob::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::mad::mad:

Back