Tripple "Blackie" Imperial has made it home.

I LOVE following your thread and it's updates. "Iggy" was my black '73 Imperial that is in good hands today and has been with several forum members in the past. Would love to get another black one back in my herd some day.

iggy10.jpg

Once I complete the Carlisle prep on Tux, I will get back to work on TB.
Then unfortunately TB will be listed for sale.

Thanks! YM43T3C134825 looks great.

Those pics were taken by me on my iPhone. I had a so called pro photographer come out to the location for nice clear photos. We took plenty of photos of all angles and all the flaws, some driving shots and interior.
Files are to large to load any here for now. I will sit and start editing a selection of video and photos.

Man that looks good! Always think it's a shame they stopped with the lettering on the rear quarter, would love to have those on my 75 Imp.

Those pics were taken by me on my iPhone. I had a so called pro photographer come out to the location for nice clear photos. We took plenty of photos of all angles and all the flaws, some driving shots and interior.
Files are to large to load any here for now. I will sit and start editing a selection of video and photos.
I've used photoshop and saved pictures at quality level 1 or 2. It reduces number of pixels, which reduces file size. In posting pics with reduced file size on FCBO, I've never been able to tell a difference looking at the pic on the internet, between a high def pic and a low pixel/low def pic.

Back