For Sale Turn Signal Lenses 1974 - 1978 Dodge Royal Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason66

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction turn signal lenses for the 1974 - 1978 Dodge Royal Monaco.

These are hard to find lenses

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lights direct to you here.

I ship right away and will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The lenses will be $70.00 for the pair shipping included.

I have sold a few sets of valiant lenses on the forabodiesonly board. If you need references I can provide them.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lights so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

74C-C-01.jpg
74C-C-02.jpg
74C-C-03.jpg
real.jpg

Please consider 1970 Plymouth Fury front turn signal lenses. They are clear and a gray-colored hood that projects forward. Thanks

I bought tail and back-up lights from the seller a couple years ago for my 64 Barracuda. Nice work. I would recommend him.

Please consider 1970 Plymouth Fury front turn signal lenses. They are clear and a gray-colored hood that projects forward. Thanks
I am sorry Pete, the manufacturers won't do special orders. They say they need very large orders to bring out a new product with all the costs involved.

I am sorry Pete, the manufacturers won't do special orders. They say they need very large orders to bring out a new product with all the costs involved.
I respectfully disagree with you. With the '70 Fury turn signal lenses also on Plymouth Superbirds, there is a lot more in potential sales compared to the Royal Monaco and others on their site.

"Potential" sales are never enough to justify a specialty production run, you'll need confirmed orders/money in hand

I respectfully disagree with you. With the '70 Fury turn signal lenses also on Plymouth Superbirds, there is a lot more in potential sales compared to the Royal Monaco and others on their site.
They told me they need an order of 30,000 units to make a new product.

The molds for the Royal Monaco lenses is a very old mold and they have sold enough to have paid for the costs.

The Royal Monaco was sold in Mexico which is why they made them. The market is both countries.

There are very few 1970 Plymouths and even fewer Superbirds even in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back