Two 1965 Accessories catalogs now on Hamtramck Historical

69CoronetRT

Reaction score
Last edited:
Thank you for the Hamtramck Registry. That library is an amazingly helpful reference.

Thank you for the Hamtramck Registry. That library is an amazingly helpful reference.

Thanks for the kind words. A lot of work has gone into making it a valuable resource of factory documents. Many people have and continue to contribute content to help reach that goal.

Thanks for the kind words. A lot of work has gone into making it a valuable resource of factory documents. Many people have and continue to contribute content to help reach that goal.
Are you one of them?

Thanks.

Are you one of them?

Thanks.

I met Barry many years ago and he indulged me in my idea.

I was the one that acquired and scanned the majority of data and color and trim books as well as things like the pocket books for the library as well as initiating an influx of content. I was the one that did the scanning for some of the donated books I didn't have. I think you'll find my name (Doug Hammer) all over the library grid.

There's a reason I seem to post a lot of pictures. I have the original images used on HH.

There is much more to come. I'm scanning mid 70's salesman pocket books now. Later, there will be more pre '64 books.

It's been incredibly satisfying to help provide accurate factory information at NO COST to anyone with internet access. The number of hits to the library has skyrocketed over the years as people access the content.

I've acted as a go between for a couple of FCBO members to get content posted.

If others have content that should be included in the library but is not, please, please get in touch with me. We're always looking for factory and dealer documents like TSBs, PIBs and sales and ordering materials. No brochures please. There are far too many of them and too many variations to work with. Plus they are oversize and do not scan well.

I met Barry many years ago and he indulged me in my idea.

I was the one that acquired and scanned the majority of data and color and trim books as well as things like the pocket books for the library as well as initiating an influx of content. I was the one that did the scanning for some of the donated books I didn't have. I think you'll find my name (Doug Hammer) all over the library grid.

There's a reason I seem to post a lot of pictures. I have the original images used on HH.

There is much more to come. I'm scanning mid 70's salesman pocket books now. Later, there will be more pre '64 books.

It's been incredibly satisfying to help provide accurate factory information at NO COST to anyone with internet access. The number of hits to the library has skyrocketed over the years as people access the content.

I've acted as a go between for a couple of FCBO members to get content posted.

If others have content that should be included in the library but is not, please, please get in touch with me. We're always looking for factory and dealer documents like TSBs, PIBs and sales and ordering materials. No brochures please. There are far too many of them and too many variations to work with. Plus they are oversize and do not scan well.
Thank you Doug. I applaud your efforts!

Back