WANTED Vynil Top Moldings 1971 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

BE_Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello

Im looking for the Panels at the End of the Vinyl / Vynil Top Moldings.
I need it for my 1971 Plymouth Fury III
Can anybody tell me, where I can get this parts?

1B94EFB4-B7EC-43C2-A007-2AE8EF37F50B.jpeg

727D127A-FBB2-4E73-8913-9BA9908F5CB8.jpeg

466991E3-1BC8-4FBF-BDD7-EAC23C25DD30.jpeg

When I need parts like that I usually inquire with Murray Park and if he doesn't have them then I go to Wildcat Auto Wrecking in Oregon or Desert Valley Auto Parts in Arizona (DVAP).

One can also look up the original part number and inquire with the nos parts suppliers of whom there are quite a few. For the rarest, hardest to find parts, the best source is AMSNOS and rightfully expect to pay a premium because they are clearly the NOS supplier with the widest array of hard to find parts. They are also very well run. Deception Pass Motor Parts, Arizona Parts, Hiltop and others are also out there and also excellent.

@BE_Fury -- @marty mopar owns Arizona Parts, and like @saforwardlook and numerous others on this board, I vouch for his parts and service. High quality, extremely fair prices. I've bought a number of parts from him and am a satisfied customer.

Thanks for the praise although I do not deserve it due to my endless super rip offs whereby I
send out junk, refuse to refund any $, package parts in flimsy paper bags, take credit card
numbers and then bill the customers for excessive charges to pay for my remodel of my yacht,
pretend to know more than you do, visit your house late at night and steal parts off your prized
Mopar and then resell them to you later.

Let the buyer beware. All hail the new order.

Remember: Mopar stands for.... Mostly Old Parts And Rust

Thanks for the praise although I do not deserve it due to my endless super rip offs whereby I
send out junk, refuse to refund any $, package parts in flimsy paper bags, take credit card
numbers and then bill the customers for excessive charges to pay for my remodel of my yacht,
pretend to know more than you do, visit your house late at night and steal parts off your prized
Mopar and then resell them to you later.

Let the buyer beware. All hail the new order.

Remember: Mopar stands for.... Mostly Old Parts And Rust

OK OK, I should have warned @BE_Fury about your sense of humor :eek:

3419030 Right side
3419031 Left side
3419026 center rear

OEM #s are above

I have 3419031 used/perfect for 28.00 plus shipping it fits 1969-71

ran the other 2 numbers on google and got NOTHING

That’s great. If you sell it to me, I’ve one of three parts

I’d send you a PN

Status
Not open for further replies.