WANTED Wanted: 1967 Sport Fury III driver's side vent window frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Window is jammed in track. I'm going to dig into it. Didn't know it was two pieces. Car is a 2 door hardtop.

The pc that goes into the door or holds the rubber?
The part that attaches to the window and rides in the channel on the backside of the vent window frame. Also need the blue plastic button that goes through the driver's window glass at the bottom in the channel that the roller rides in. 2 door fast top

The part that attaches to the window and rides in the channel on the backside of the vent window frame. Also need the blue plastic button that goes through the driver's window glass at the bottom in the channel that the roller rides in. 2 door fast top
I have a good used drivers vent window assembly from my 68-fury parts car. 300 plus shipping i am located in the San Antonio, Tx area. This has to come from a fast top. all other body styles are too tall.

Would you sell only the channel that attaches to the driver's window that rides in backside of the vent window frame? Also do you have the blue plastic button?

Would you sell only the channel that attaches to the driver's window that rides in backside of the vent window frame? Also do you have the blue plastic button?

I will look and see if channel is separate piece and also check on glass rivet blue button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back