WANTED WANTED, 2008 Dodge Caliber F.S.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2007 in pdf format. What info are you looking for?
Troubleshooting the rear hatch wiper motor. I replaced it and the new one only works if you turn the washers on. I was told there is a controller module, but cannot find it in the parts book.

Why did you replace rear wiper motor?
Check fuses and relays involved..owners manual should have good diagrams as to locations.
If I can get pdf printout to attach check out page 37-38 for testing switch. With all the little computers involved with running something as simple as a rear wiper you might want to find some one local with a good scan tool that talks with the computers and also actuate items too.

Attachments

• WIPERS WASHERS 2007.pdf
    555.9 KB · Views: 229
Holy Crap Batman, what a mess they have made of these newer cars, (saw this coming in the 80's) Thanks for the diagram. I replaced the motor, because it was totally inop. It did have the module replaced years ago under warranty, looks like that has gone bad again. Glad my kids bought me a scanner for my birthday now.

Test the switch before you condemn the module. OHM it out per the manual and if your scanner can get that deep see if the module shows the state of the switch...off,on,wash,spin dry, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back