WANTED Wanted L/H rear quarter glass for 1970 New Yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a tinted driver's side rear quarter window for a 1970 2dr New Yorker.

What other models/years will work?
I checked my parts book and the 1969 and 1970 Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler & Imperial two doors with the 23 roofline have the same part number: either 2901900 or 2901901 for right or left sides of the car respectively. Plymouth models only in 2 door form could have had either the 23 or 29 roofline, so be sure the C pillar on any Plymouth model is the 23 roofline that would be the same as any Dodge, Chrysler or Imperial 2 door that only has the 23 roofline.

Last edited:
Thanks! Do you have any pictures of the 23 and 29 rooflines?

29 Roofline: This is a more "formal" look with a rear glass that curves inward toward the interior at the center.....................like you would find on a 4 door hardtop. The C pillars are more flat and slope downward at the rear of that pillar.

photo-36.jpg

23 Roofline: This is a more "sporty" look with a rear glass that curves mildly outward from the interior at the center.................and the C pillars curve around the rear and are more fluid looking.

d858f299a6acc28ad5bb8597afa96573.jpg

Last edited:
sorry only have right side glass. still have back glass in excellent shape

I have access to a 1970 chrysler 300 2 door car in a junkyard, I can check on it for you. There are some pictures posted in the mopar car parting out section. PM sent to you with my contact info

got it. I think we have a good plan. I am actually hopeful you can score one at the swap meet. But I will do some pricing for ya. Good luck. thanks willie

A 1970 NYer Coupe? I’m sure you know that one is one rare beast. I have followed those for twenty some years, and have come up with only 19 surviving. Of the 4917 built. Any chance you would have a photo of your car?

A 1970 NYer Coupe? I’m sure you know that one is one rare beast. I have followed those for twenty some years, and have come up with only 19 surviving. Of the 4917 built. Any chance you would have a photo of your car?
Can't say I knew how rare it is, just always liked them. Only got one picture so far from when we dragged it out from its resting place for the last 30 plus years.
B7BCD982-BFEF-4E74-92F3-211FD22E3C14.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back