Wanted: Rear Deck Stock Speaker Grilles for 1962 Chrysler

Astrodude

Reaction score
I'm looking for stock rear deck speaker grilles for my 62 300 project. I need 3 because I'm putting the rear defogger in but I'll take what I can get. If you any you would like to sell, give me a sh
IMG_5037.JPG
out. Also, I have a lot of 62 4 door New Yorker trim/parts and a couple of decent doors if any body is looking for parts. I'm open to trades

I'm looking for stock rear deck speaker grilles for my 62 300 project. I need 3 because I'm putting the rear defogger in but I'll take what I can get. If you any you would like to sell, give me a shView attachment 162952 out. Also, I have a lot of 62 4 door New Yorker trim/parts and a couple of decent doors if any body is looking for parts. I'm open to trades

I just bought two 62 300Hs, one to restore and the other a parts car. The parts car has lots of rust but now I am thinking about saving the parts car too since it is an H car. Do you have fenders etc? Where are you in NC? My shop is just outside of Fayetteville. The cars are being shipped and are not here yet.

Back