Welcome 1968fury3sedan to FCBO!

1968fury3sedan

Reaction score
New to C bodies
Need some help

Trying to do a disk conversion on the front of my 68 . Does anyone have the spindles I need? I found some on ebay off a 68 300 will these work? Also if the hcf do will I need to buy calipers and rotors for 300 or for fury?

Thanks much

Last edited:
Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! :welcome:If you would like, check out my photo garage as there is a '68 Fury in there. You need help I see, what do you need help with? I could TRY, if not me then @FURYGT on here could definitely help you out as he is VERY knowledgeable with the 68 Fury.

Welcome from the former steel capital of the world, southwestern Pennsylvania. Lets see some pics of your Fury III sedan. The reason I fell in love with the '68 Fury was the sedan my dad bought used in '71 when I was 9 years old. It left quite an impression. You have found the right place for help.

New to C bodies
Need some help

Trying to do a disk conversion on the front of my 68 . Does anyone have the spindles I need? I found some on ebay off a 68 300 will these work? Also if the hcf do will I need to buy calipers and rotors for 300 or for fury?

Thanks much

You want spindles from a '70 - '73 C Body. The '68 disc brake set up uses hard to find and expensive parts. Alternatively, there are conversion kits out there such as the ones from Scarebird that do not require you to change the spindles.

Back