Welcome Big Red Bob to FCBO!

Big Red Bob

Reaction score
I have been a MOPAR fan since the 50's. My first car was a '47 Plymouth 2 Door Coupe that my older brother gave me for fixing it.
Had several other MOPAR's over the years. I became the care taker of my '68 Plymouth Fury III Convertible in Aug. 2009. I bought it from the same brother because he needed money for medical expenses. He is the one responsible for its rescue and restoration. As far as I can determine it has always been a Military Veterans Car. Originally purchased by a Army Sgt. while in Germany through the Base Exchange sales program for delivery when rotated back to the U.S. My brother was an Army Vet, and I am an Air Force Vet.
The car needs a few items repaired and I am hoping FCBO will be able to help. Thanks "Big Red Bob"

Thanks for your service Big Red Bob, now you need to post some pictures of the car. Welcome to the site

I have been a MOPAR fan since the 50's. My first car was a '47 Plymouth 2 Door Coupe that my older brother gave me for fixing it.
Had several other MOPAR's over the years. I became the care taker of my '68 Plymouth Fury III Convertible in Aug. 2009. I bought it from the same brother because he needed money for medical expenses. He is the one responsible for its rescue and restoration. As far as I can determine it has always been a Military Veterans Car. Originally purchased by a Army Sgt. while in Germany through the Base Exchange sales program for delivery when rotated back to the U.S. My brother was an Army Vet, and I am an Air Force Vet.
The car needs a few items repaired and I am hoping FCBO will be able to help. Thanks "Big Red Bob"

Welcome

Back