Welcome, Chris Fury

I've seen the first one at Mopar show in Valleyfield if my memory is good, at the beginning of this summer. Don't remember the second one... I don't know the owner either. But I do know the guy who is doing the videos one youtube, Elton! You can follow him, he's got a lot of Mopar in his library.

I've seen the first one at Mopar show in Valleyfield if my memory is good, at the beginning of this summer. Don't remember the second one... I don't know the owner either. But I do know the guy who is doing the videos one youtube, Elton! You can follow him, he's got a lot of Mopar in his library.
Thank you! Since you know the videographer, could you possibly ask him about the car/owner and invite him to join here?

What is your own C -- or, if you don't have one, which ones do you like ?

Well I don't have a C-body but a B-body. the year the Plymouth down size the Fury.. And with Elton, I know him but I see him only at car show or during nights reunion. I,ll tell him next time I see him.

Thank you! Since you know the videographer, could you possibly ask him about the car/owner and invite him to join here?

What is your own C -- or, if you don't have one, which ones do you like ?
I like them all to tell you the truth. As I said, I have a B-body, I hope it doesn't matter and it is not just for C-Body forum cause I have seen B-Body pics and post?

I like them all to tell you the truth. As I said, I have a B-body, I hope it doesn't matter and it is not just for C-Body forum cause I have seen B-Body pics and post?
Welcome from Virginia!
I don't think anyone cares. Hope you get what you need here.

Of course not, the more the merrier! And if you have info on those two 'verts, that'll be super. You can PM me if you prefer.

Back