Welcome, Jason UK

Hello all, thank you for the welcome.

Can you please help?

I have had the pleasure of having a 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury hard top two door in my family since 1972, nothing unusual about this you might think, however, I live in the UK.

It has been passed down to me by my Father and I had the greatest pleasure of driving it, and around in the 2000s with my son in the passenger seat. We managed to keep this car going until 2014. I have had it stripped, and dipped, and want to get this restored, but we need a donor body.

Can anyone please recommend a good place to start, we have tried the internet, and the same old cars keep turning up, but nothing suitable.

Thanking you in advance

Jason

Getting a whole body shipped to Britain would be expensive.
Could your car be repaired with body parts?

Getting a whole body shipped to Britain would be expensive.
Could your car be repaired with body parts?
The back window, and around the boot hinges have totally rotted away, the person restoring recommends a donor car, but we could try replacing the panels. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Hi Jason,
Are the 3rd and 4th digits of the VIN 23 or 29?
Makes a difference in ordering the correct Dutchman panel.
I'd call these guys. If they don't have it, ask them what other year/make/model donor cars are possibilities.
Wildcat Auto Wrecking | Mopar Parts | Classic Car Dealer
With the above info, you could place a want ad in FCBO parts wanted forum. Cheers, Ben

Back