Welcome, Mopar builder

Thank you for including me in your group. I appreciate all brands of cars but have a special loyalty to anything Mopar. My first (16 year old) car was a 68 Roadrunner 383 4spd. I've own many others including a 62 Plymouth fury 2dr hard top fitted with a big block and fully manual valve bodied push button auto. I still own a 67 GTX 440 4spd I bought when I was 19 (now 63). My son and I have built a 66 FuryIII hard top which he still has and continues to maintain and restore. I own an automotive fabrication shop Currus Metalworks. We have worked on a number of Mopar/Chrysler projects over the years and through all of it made many great automotive friends. I look forward to having the forum as a research source and will direct our customers here so they can connect with a common purpose community.

Thank you for including me in your group. I appreciate all brands of cars but have a special loyalty to anything Mopar. My first (16 year old) car was a 68 Roadrunner 383 4spd. I've own many others including a 62 Plymouth fury 2dr hard top fitted with a big block and fully manual valve bodied push button auto. I still own a 67 GTX 440 4spd I bought when I was 19 (now 63). My son and I have built a 66 FuryIII hard top which he still has and continues to maintain and restore. I own an automotive fabrication shop Currus Metalworks. We have worked on a number of Mopar/Chrysler projects over the years and through all of it made many great automotive friends. I look forward to having the forum as a research source and will direct our customers here so they can connect with a common purpose community.
Cool. What do you fabricate at Currus Metalworks?

Cool. What do you fabricate at Currus Metalworks?
Currus Metalworks is an automotive fabrication shop. We restore and fabricate collector cars and hot rods. The shop is capable of handling everything from vintage race cars, collectibles, muscle cars, and hot rods. We have a mechanical bay with a hoist for the mechanical work and a fabrication shop for the metal work. In the fabrication shop we have two Yoder styled power hammers (24" 42" throat depth), two Pullmax (P3, P6), English wheel, slip rolls, assorted shrinker stretchers, 36 ton iron worker, hydraulic shear. lathe, mill, TIG and MIG welders. We can build floor pans to door skins or custom build panels. We do have a Facebook page under Currus Metalworks where you can see some of our work.

Back