Welcome, RMP-NC

Hello

I am a longtime owner of Mopars. So far as C bodies go, I have a 65 Fury III convertible and a 61 Fury 4dr HT. The 61 is technically not a C body but sometimes those get grouped in. The 65 has a 383 and was a daily driver until about 20 years ago when it was parked. It has been inside since and is complete and was running well when parked, a trans leak aside. It needs a bit of TLC and will be on the road someday. The 61 is a 318 4bbl, engine runs well and it is very complete with a solid body but the trans was bad and is being rebuilt and it needs restoration. I plan to upgrade front brakes with a bolt-on 70s Mopar disc setup, the rear end with a later 65 Fury 8 3/4 I have that is a bolt on add, and do a few other upgrades with better designed/functioning parts. The 61 has surface rust and few problems like rust in the hood where the hinge bolts on. If anyone knows of a good hood, I'm looking. I know they are impossible to find.

I do my own restorations including electrical, interior and body work and have restored several cars over 40 years of the hobby. I did my 70 Challenger 10 years ago and just finished a 1965 Triumph TR4.

I'll be asking for some help and searching for data here. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Back