What does one do....

Owen11x

Reaction score
So.. I made a deal with a member on here this past fall on trading parts for a car the member wasn't going to be using. And last few months I've been trying to make the trip but things have gone pretty silent. I don't wanna name any names. At the end of the day it sucks but it's not the end of the world but just looking for opinions. Do I keep trying or just give up on it and move on. I had things in order and pulled a small block motor and trans from my 67 coronet in order for this big block from the car and all the time pulling the parts and storing them until they were picked up. I don't wanna beat a dead horse either and keep asking with no response I was looking to make the big trip in under 2 weeks now

So.. I made a deal with a member on here this past fall on trading parts for a car the member wasn't going to be using. And last few months I've been trying to make the trip but things have gone pretty silent. I don't wanna name any names. At the end of the day it sucks but it's not the end of the world but just looking for opinions. Do I keep trying or just give up on it and move on. I had things in order and pulled a small block motor and trans from my 67 coronet in order for this big block from the car and all the time pulling the parts and storing them until they were picked up. I don't wanna beat a dead horse either and keep asking with no response I was looking to make the big trip in under 2 weeks now
fuelpumps.gif
That's a tough call. Have you checked the member's activity on the boards? Maybe they are busy on the other F*BO sites and don't check in here often? Do they have a lot of posts?

He is regularly on here, with all this being said he was very nice and good communication before hand but now its kind of been crickets

Last edited:
Back