NOT MINE Yeahrightgreer’s former 1970 Plymouth Fury III Convertible - $5,500 - Concord, California (no reserve, ebay)

fury fan

Reaction score
A small pic of a red Fury 'vert popped up in my email, I wondered if it was this car, some quick checking confirmed it was.
Here's our history of it, and the ebay listing info further below.

The pics are 2-year-old repeats and not very good.
Description is confusing, almost seems it's trying to suggest it's a 2-owner car, which we know it's not.
1970 Plymouth Fury | eBay

1681990614437.png
https://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopa...h-fury-iii-convertible-3000.59817/post-944265
For Sale - 1970 Plymouth Fury III Convertible - $3000
NOT MINE - 1970 Fury III convertible, not mine
NOT MINE - Yeahrightgreer’s former 1970 Plymouth Fury III Convertible - $12,500 - Concord, California

Item specifics​

Condition
Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitionsopens in a new window or tab
Year
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
PM27G0D271331
Mileage
Body Type
Convertible
Transmission
Automatic
Number of Cylinders
Model
Fury
Make
Plymouth
Drive Type
RWD
Vehicle Title
Clean

Item description from the seller​

1970 Plymouth Fury III convertible with 80k original miles. Car came from the original who had the car paint touched up and redone about 20 years ago. There is rust on both sides of the rear quarter panels where the top goes into the car. Last two pictures show the rust one side is worse than the other.
Records from February 18th 2019; water pump, thermo, cap, fuel pan, alternator, ignition coil, Holley carb and Holley manifold, new cloyed timing chain, timing case cover
March 2021 Fresh fluids, carburetor rebuild, plugs, all wheel bearings replaced, all new brakes new master cylinder. There is rust in the side fenders from water coming thru the top sides. One side is worse than the other. When the car was redone they bondo the rust up inside of fixing it. Other than the the car is in great shape. Interior is original in great shape. There is a small tear in the front center bench seat and a small tear in the back seats. The cars been sitting in my garage with a cover for the 2 last year. California pink slip registration current.

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

I guess the 9.9k bid backed out or was bogus as it has been re-listed with -15 hrs to go as this posting.

About right final on this one for the archive, hope it went to a good loving home.
Notice in AD: "Listen ebay users please do not bid on my car if your not going to buy it.."

05-19-23.1970 Plymouth Fury.www.ebay.com.jpg

And the final result, a no-sale. For now, anyway.
I suspect it will pop up again.

1686496570848.png

Back