For Sale 1965 Chrysler 300 4 Door - $8500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks GJS, I am a really happy man.

So Steve, if you read the beginning of this thread, you'll see there was some debate whether $8500 was a realistic price for the car. (I argued that it was)

Care to share if the final price was close to that number, for purposes of establishing/updating valuations? Did you purchase the car through Craigslist or another outlet?

In any event, that's a beautiful car.

So Sincluded a coeve, if you read the beginning of this thread, you'll see there was some debate whether $8500 was a realistic price for the car. (I argued that it was)

Care to share if the final price was close to that number, for purposes of establishing/updating valuations? Did you purchase the car through Craigslist or another outlet?

In any event, that's a beautiful car.
We eventually settled on a price of $5800, which included a complete new Kanter front suspension kit and various other spare parts; I got an absolute bargain. I did purchase through Craigslist and the owner is a true gentleman.
The vehicle will soon be delivered to the good people at Gearhead Garage in Pinon Hills, CA who will carry out certain jobs for me prior to her export.
The vehicle is a numbers matching car with a 383 and factory heat/ac, and as you can see from the photographs she is gorgeous!

I'd say you got a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back