Found 1966 Plymouth Fury fender/hood mounted turn signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Nelson

Reaction score
Contact seller
Still looking for 1 fender/hood mounted turn signal (picture for reference).
Does not have to be perfect as long as it still has it's mounting posts and the bulb socket isn't rusted together.
IE; usable condition.
TIA
20230505_143032.jpg

Still looking for 1 fender/hood mounted turn signal (picture for reference).
Does not have to be perfect as long as it still has it's mounting posts and the bulb socket isn't rusted together.
IE; usable condition.
TIA
View attachment 603843
if you find a decent pair and have issues with connectivity let me know and I can send pics. The bulbs ground out through the body mount stud and the hood which can be tricky I rigged mine with a short grounding cable that worked out well and looks clean. Also I found tiny little LED bulbs you can replace the bulbs inside with if you want. The little bit of rust like the ones David replied with should be fine just have to clean the rust off good with some kind of anti oxidizing agent to get good grounding contacts for them to work properly just make sure the center housing where the bulb goes in isn't rust welded shut on whatever ones you get.

if you find a decent pair and have issues with connectivity let me know and I can send pics. The bulbs ground out through the body mount stud and the hood which can be tricky I rigged mine with a short grounding cable that worked out well and looks clean. Also I found tiny little LED bulbs you can replace the bulbs inside with if you want. The little bit of rust like the ones David replied with should be fine just have to clean the rust off good with some kind of anti oxidizing agent to get good grounding contacts for them to work properly just make sure the center housing where the bulb goes in isn't rust welded shut on whatever ones you get.
Good to know.
Thanks!

Looks pretty familiar save the missing pin.
If you are interested in selling, let me know.
I appreciate it.
20230630_141732.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back