SOLD 1970 Plymouth Fury Rallye Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised these haven't sold .....they shouldn't be difficult at all to move

Shipping cost might be a factor for many of us?
And these wheels might just need the right person/car, and then they'll be a done-deal.

For me:
If they were local I'd probably drive by with $$, but for what it would take to get them here I'd rather put that money toward some new 17" wheels with better tire availability.

And I don't have a specific need for these wheels, that's #2.

And I scored a set of Road Wheels a few months ago, and they are sitting at my buddy's house to get the tires removed. No rush to pick them up - no specific need for those either, but I bought 'em so they didn't fall in improper hands. #3

But I have been watching this thread with interest, wondering why they haven't sold. It will just take a little time, or maybe ebay. Wheels like these seem to sell pretty well on ebay if they are well-photographed.

Imho the incorrect trim rings and caps make them cost prohibited after shipping. If you can pick them up it's a good deal.

Yah shipping seems to be the killer on wheels, these things are not light.

Yah shipping seems to be the killer on wheels, these things are not light.
If you're reasonably close to a Greyhound station, you might be able to ship them via Greyhound Package Express. You may want to divide them into two packages for easier handling. I recently had an eBay bumper shipped that way from CA to NY, it did take a little time but it worked out very well.

Curious if you were traveling to the Volo meeting in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back