1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

Okay, I figured hey wait a mintu, I have a 71 GT dont I? DOH! Here is a pic, :BangHead:
hood release.jpg

"Of course somebody could post a pic of their Fury..."

Took long enough... :poke:
Hey, my brain wasn't working this morning, I was thinking to myself, I wonder who has a 71 they could take a pic of? Yes i actually thought that before the penny dropped with a loud clang in my empty head, it even echoed.

Wait a hold it..... are you sure that is where that goes? Factory installed?
The mount on that hood release is actually molded to go under the dash as well so yeah, it looks to be original. Its a bit ugly if you ask me.

It's a moot point. The bracket for the hood realease on his dash is in the exact same location as the two holes on Critters dash.

Thankfull for all the imput&expertise...all good
Dash go's back together today so hopefully pics tommorow...all excited to see it
:D

Okay, I figured hey wait a mintu, I have a 71 GT dont I? DOH! Here is a pic, :BangHead:
View attachment 70878
That hood release on Wolfen's car is factory correct for 1971 C bodies . Unfortunately, the bracket is all plastic and with age, they break all too easily, so make sure your hood release is well greased. That inside hood release was optional on a lot of those models.

You mean on GTs or All Cs? Mine is correct for 71 Polara/ Monaco. Which is why I need to be sure. Until today I never saw one located where Critters and Wolfens is

Thankfull for all the imput&expertise...all good
Dash go's back together today so hopefully pics tommorow...all excited to see it
:D
hello, can anyone tell me where you can get stripes for a '71 sport fury GT, phoenix advertises them but say the don't sell them anymore ? checked around cant find any ???
also where can I get one of those trunk emblems ?
Thanks

1971 Sport fury GT stripes and GT graphics no longer available...
am having a few other sets made as well as mine...pm me for further info

GT trunk emblem no longer available....got mine through the good graces of a member here that happened to have one he never got to use ..thanx again Steve...

i don't have a hood release so that explains that. thanks

Back