1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT Brogham & U code Super Comando

for RWC.....

IMG_0393.JPG

for Trev....can anyone id this fender as 70 or 71 and wether its a basic fury or sport fury fender....know there was a way to id it by signal light but have forgotten and its been so long since l bought them

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

A square on pic of the turn signal housing hole will be the most telling. The Sport Fury hole is wider and has an angled edge at the front while the Fury III has a narrow slot and is rectangular front to back.

I just had a look at some pics of 70 fury III and a 71 sport fury GT(mine) and I stand myself corrected, they are the same.
fury III.jpg
sport fury 71.jpg

k so the 70 sport fury has a larger signal light area than the 71...otherwise fenders are the same right?

overflow bottle....no...it was sitting lose up front by air dryer...belive that was added by prievious owner..no idea where or what its from
....think these cars didn't have one....was gona be one of my questions tonight
Also a tab was found under orriginall tags...anyone come across this before?
and for you purists Paul was saying that the bolts that connect the battery tray to the inner fender were copper coated as well as the washers which were copper to...probally to combat electrical errosion that area due to battery
....eye candy...am lovein Pauls work....
This stuff is coming along beautifully... I cant wait to see the body Married to the stub frame again... I bet you can hardly sleep...
I really like Paul's setup... I could try the great white north again with a cave like that... You wouldnt get me outside until spring though, and a lot of fire wood required for my wussified self to keep the wood burner stoked.

this is a pic of another of Pauls Calgary builds..this is Robs Car..this car was done prior to my car by Paul...have seen it close up and its absolutely stunning!
This is Rob getting ready for this weekends World of Wheels here in Calgary as they accepted the car to be shown

What do you plan to do about the decals? Are they available in repro.? Excellent thread I keep drooling on my keyboard.

What do you plan to do about the decals? Are they available in repro.? Excellent thread I keep drooling on my keyboard.

lm droolin to and whats worse losein sleep lol...am just grabbing what l need of ebay...was up till 2 am other night gatering them up....belive theres a couple companys that do a engine bay type kit...
l just grabbed the antifreeze ,hidden headlight and emissions decals for now..basicly anything that's in yer face sorta deal

this is a pic of another of Pauls Calgary builds..this is Robs Car..this car was done prior to my car by Paul...have seen it close up and its absolutely stunning!
This is Rob getting ready for this weekends World of Wheels here in Calgary as they accepted the car to be shown

QC..?? Quebec city?...ah click,,,quality control?

Yep! That is the ultra rare Canadian only Quebec City inspection tag or
le marqueur de contrôle .

hmmm...not shure what to think lmao...
meanwhile back at the ranch our wiley GT has found some Boots....

Back