For Sale 1971 polara convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Barry. I have a low optioned 318 version of your car.

Nessie in Driverway.jpg

I have two questions.
1. Movie studio car?
2. Headers??

1. Looks like it.
2. Not the exhaust type. It refers to special instructions/handling/ 'Hey! Pay attention to this'. Like headers at the top of a letter.

1. Looks like it.
2. Not the exhaust type. It refers to special instructions/handling/ 'Hey! Pay attention to this'. Like headers at the top of a letter.

I understood that Movie Studio cars generally did not have tinted glass, but this one does. But the address for shipping says its going to Paramount Studios, so this one might have been the exception.

I understood that Movie Studio cars generally did not have tinted glass, but this one does. But the address for shipping says its going to Paramount Studios, so this one might have been the exception.

It may not have been bought for a movie but maybe for an executive?

:eek:

The transmission code looks like is not the same too. (fender tag vs body & equip. sheet) ( D32 vs D34)

The D34 on the invoice tells you the 'what'; Automatic transmission.
The D32 code on the fender tag tells you the 'which'; 727
D31 on a tag = 904

Okay I will ask for all of us, do you have more pics of it now you can post up here?? I am sure we would all like to see under the hood, trunk, and floors. Thanks!

Okay I will ask for all of us, do you have more pics of it now you can post up here?? I am sure we would all like to see under the hood, trunk, and floors. Thanks!
Of course I will send you guys more pics of everything but now the Polara is in Tijuana, the next time I go to Tijuana I'll post up the pics.

Of course I will send you guys more pics of everything but now the Polara is in Tijuana, the next time I go to Tijuana I'll post up the pics.

I don't know how there are any left here. Honestly, you'd think they are worth a bazillion dollars, they are famous world wide.

Paramount Television is who made The Brady Bunch. Did Mike Brady drive a green ragtop in any episodes? He was a mopar man for sure ( by the studio's choice anyway)

Hi everybody I'm the new owner of this beautiful car(1970 Dodge Polara convertible) and I want to share with you the sheet that describes the body & equip. codes

nice car..lookin forward to more pics..welcome to the site

Paramount Television is who made The Brady Bunch. Did Mike Brady drive a green ragtop in any episodes? He was a mopar man for sure ( by the studio's choice anyway)
I earlier checked the Automotive IMDB for this car. Nuttin. Zilch.

He had blue ones (1) 69 & (1) 70 .....

brady29b2176.jpg

brady113a6104.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back