newport1.jpg
newport3.jpg
newport4.jpg
newport5.jpg
dodge sweptline70.jpg
d1001.jpg
d1002.jpg
newport2.jpg
Hi, I have been a member for a bit, only posted a couple times for free Woodward dream cruise parking, so not too active. I am thinking of selling my 67's. My mom has had health problems for a bit. I haven't used the Newport's or even worked on them for a while. I feel bad watching them sit. I may be moving due to the issues with her health, it just doesn't seem to make sense to keep letting the cars sit. I don't want to be the I will get to it and fix it up one day guy. I have 5 cars, so I guess its time to thin out the crowd. The first is a 1967 Chrysler Newport 4 door 383 big block 727 automatic dual exhaust old school Cragars decent interior Western car very solid. Originally from Washington State. I brought it to Michigan back in 2000 and it's never been driven in snow or salt. Not a show car but extremely solid. It does have a dent in the driver's rear not too bad. Runs and drives. It may need a wiper motor. I never drove it in the rain only drove over when the weather was nice. I also have a black 1967 Chrysler Newport custom 383 4 Barrel 727 automatic but has rust and filler . I also have extra parts such as doors with glass, front bumper, tail light,s skirts, also a front grill I believe. The black Newport custom had some cool options, like power locks, auto pilot ,a/c from what I know it was special ordered, black on black car. The trunk floor is rusted from having no back window for a time. I would like to find them a good home. A package deal would be cool. I also have a 1970 D100 Sweptline that might need a home as well. I am in the suburbs north of Detroit. I am willing to hear reasonable offers, its not a fire sale but I am realistic. Tired of seeing them sit and less room if I move. I really like them, but they need a better home than I have provided lately. Let me know what you think, I appreciate your time, thanks
bmoparmofo AT Yahoo DOT COM .
newport2.jpg

Do you think 3000.00 for both of the Newport's sounds fair? I forgot to mention I have some extra parts for the Newport's such as all 4 car doors with glass and custom trim not seen in pics for the black car (one door is dented though), tail lights and surrounds skirts, front bumper and Grill I believe. If someone buys them both the extra parts can be included. My cell is 248 eight zero eight- 7965, feel free to call or text, thanks

Does the black one run? I'd say your price sounds fair especially if it does.

Hi, I am sure it will run. I drove it in there when I parked it. I haven't tried starting since. I am sure the gas is questionable. The motor turns over fine. I am thinking of firing it up. I kind of don't want to in a way, its like I am trying to distance myself from them. :(

I like that D100, I don't want to insult you right off the top, what's a ballpark price you'll consider for the truck?

Hi, I think I texted you back this morning. Let me know what you think, thanks, Bo

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Hopefully I can find them good homes.

Love that 3-on-the-tree truck!
Quoting my own post, my Uncle had a '70 longbed /6 4-speed when I was 17. I loved it! He didn't have it long and didn't offer it to me to buy when he sold it, even though he knew how much I liked it. Punk!

The truck is a blast to drive, old school for sure. I love all three of them but my moms health didn't improve as we had hoped so far after seeing another doctor. So I am willing to let both Newport's go for 2500.00 with the extra parts. Its almost like a buy one get one free, plus extra parts? I am willing to do it to get them a good home. I would even trade all 3 for one vehicle for my dad to enjoy, with the trade somewhat in your favor. There is just way too much going on for me at this point with everything going on. Making room is a plus. Let me know if you have any interest. Disregard my craigslist ad. I may repost at some point. I would like to offer this here first. Thanks again.
My cell is 248- eight oh eight- seven nine six five. feel free to text or call.

2000.00 for both Newports and all extra Newport parts... I need the room more than I need my toys I guess.. anybody have any interest? Does it seem like an aggressive enough deal? Thanks again.

$500 for the black Newport with the extra parts that I have? It was running and driving when I parked it 5 years ago motor still turns over freely haven't tried starting it, unfortunately no time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back