For Sale 67 Imperial Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Started looking for a Cinnamon Gold Imperial and found this one for sale. The only thing that bothers me is the "amateur restoration", and of course no power vents. :)

1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible 1 of 577 produced. $7,100 Recently purchased from estate. Good car, drive it home. Amateur restoration started by previous owner. seats reupholstered - new top- new carpet in trunk. Engine 440-2BBL clean and strong, previous owner was a mechanic. Chrome fair. decent repaint, cinnamon gold metallic as featured in sales brochure. Rust bubbles starting above fender skirts. no spare. possible delivery available.

1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible for sale: photos, technical specifications, description

1967-chrysler-imperial-crown-convertible-1.JPG
1967-chrysler-imperial-crown-convertible-6.JPG
1967-chrysler-imperial-crown-convertible-7.JPG
1967-chrysler-imperial-crown-convertible-12.JPG

What a beauty!

I like it in Brown better
It is interesting this is a more yellow gold now if it was the "red gold" saddle bronze, like on Goldie. There is something very elegant about that metallic brown.

Nice! That one does have power vents.

No AC.... (AC is my power vent window option requirement. Ha!)

I have never been a fan of the '67-8 Chryslers, but I LOVE the '67 Imp!! I don't like the grill change on the '68 however. This car is cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back