67' vs 68' C-Body electrical diagrams different?

sprice

Reaction score
Have the 67' Chrysler Service manual however, I am rebuilding a 68' Chrysler 300 convertible and starting to rewire under the dash and firewall connectors. I tried labeling the wires however the tape fell off. Have c-body wiring harnesses can compare to and three speed wiper motors and harness to compare to and nothing seems to match. Can someone confirm if the 67' and 68' are same or different at least at the firewall connector? Thanks.

Have the 67' Chrysler Service manual however, I am rebuilding a 68' Chrysler 300 convertible and starting to rewire under the dash and firewall connectors. I tried labeling the wires however the tape fell off. Have c-body wiring harnesses can compare to and three speed wiper motors and harness to compare to and nothing seems to match. Can someone confirm if the 67' and 68' are same or different at least at the firewall connector? Thanks.

You need to pull the '68 harness/wiring diagram from the FSM. Wire color codes changed as did some plugs and options. This pretty much true for all years.

Dave

I am in the process of putting 68 wiring into a 67 and some wires are in different positions in the bulkhead connector

Back