68 frame change

Does the white lens light up and the red lens is a reflector? If so, then I'm guessing it's a courtesy lamp assembly for a front door, mounted in the trim panel.
Yes, the white lens is the light and it does look like a courtesy light, but my doors do not have a cut out for them. I'm thinking that they are for something else. I don't believe they are for the Monaco. I found it in the trunk, probably someone tossed it in.

Yes, the white lens is the light and it does look like a courtesy light, but my doors do not have a cut out for them. I'm thinking that they are for something else. I don't believe they are for the Monaco. I found it in the trunk, probably someone tossed it in.
The only courtesy lamps I've seen in 67 and 68 Monacos were single lens backlit. I don't think these are a part of your ride.

The only courtesy lamps I've seen in 67 and 68 Monacos were single lens backlit. I don't think these are a part of your ride.
Thanks, I think you are right. If anyone recognizes it and has a need let me know.

Just took another look at the backside. I'm guessing '69 Ford vehicle of some sort.

I have gradually been working on the monaco off and on, ( more off ) At this time of year I am getting busier. I have made some head way though. I have gotten the frame rails removed finally. I know I need some kind of donor car, but southern Ontario is not the ideal location for rust free cars. Once I get the frame back into it I will need a trunk floor pan. I want to change the rear quarters but I have no time to search the southern US and finances are somewhat limited. This car needs some major work which I don't mind doing. I would rather work at it and fix it properly rather than do it twice. First things first, I need to finish the frame. Then I can decide what I will do next.
20170329_202136[1].jpg
20170329_202136[1].jpg

20170329_202241[1].jpg

20170415_194623[1].jpg

20170329_202023[1].jpg

20170329_202056[1].jpg

Back