Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parts bundle, package deal!
asking $50 for the lot.:eek:s_dancing2:
the side view is in the one pic next to wheel covers on the floor and its a really nice driver quality piece.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't remember, I'll check when I'm at the shop in the morning.

These are 14" wheelcovers.

How much for just the wheel covers shipped to 53207?

You realize that you could buy the package and...oh never mind.
how about 40 bucks shipped?

I do realiize, but then I would be stuck with a bunch of parts that i don't need and won't work on my 66 New Yorker. But them wheel covers are gonna look nice on there! How would you like payment?

I'm flexible, pay pal, send a check or money order. Send me a private message and let me know.

The wheelcovers are sold, thanks Stew! Now somebody give me $25 for this remote side view mirror, its in very nice condition. I'll get some better pics of it up soon.

Got home today to find these on my door step. they are gonna look great on my car and be a big improvement over the plastic wally world covers it had on it!!

2014-04-27 18.23.32.jpg

2014-04-27 18.23.32.jpg

Very nice! Glad they made it to a good home. Let's see a full side view.

I left the house Friday morning and didn't get home until today. Spent the weekend at a swap meet with some friends.

Did you find any treasures?

Hood ornament for my truck, inner fender for my truck, and a set of center caps that may or may not work with the wheels on my truck. Spent $40 on all that stuff and got paid $40 to ride a motorcycle there and back. It was a good time. Partied Friday and Saturday, my buddy has a camper we stay in. It's pretty much a camping trip for a few of us. Usually we get a swap spot and sell, but this year we ended up taking a car and a motorcycle out there and selling them in the car corral part of the swap meet slash car show.

That does sound fun, where was the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back