69 300 ragtop

Buldog9

Reaction score
Check this out.I found this in my stack of documents after I got Bertha.

Chrysler info (Mobile).jpg

Awesome, an original window sticker or Bill of sale is always great to have with an old car

I wasnt able to get the window sticker but they did have the original bill of sale .

Do you remember the punch-out part of the original keys that you were supposed to keep in a safe place so if you ever lost them the dealer could make you new ones? Got them.
If I brought them in now, they wouldn't have a clue...

< Sent from my tablet >

You missed the best years. I'll go to my grave thinking how lucky I was to actually being part of the muscle car era from beginning to end. God was good to me....

< Sent from my tablet >

I know I missed the best car years, but if there was such a thing as god, which there isnt, he was good to me too. I have a lot of loved ones

I'm glad I was able to be a part of it!!!!! Wouldn't trade those years for anything!

You missed the best years. I'll go to my grave thinking how lucky I was to actually being part of the muscle car era from beginning to end. God was good to me....

It was just past the muscle car era, but I remember not long after I got my driver's license standing in the local Pontiac dealer's storage lot one spring day, going over and drooling on a '75 Firebird, bright metallic green, white interior, multicolor fender stripes that wrapped up behind the door windows, road wheels... my god that car was gorgeous. I forget the sticker price but there was no way I could afford it. But I wanted that car so much...

They say you only remember the good parts and block out the bad parts when reminiscing the past.
The true muscle car era had no bad parts. Even blown rear ends and working on your back in the slush left good memories. Everything was insanely surreal. And being young and not yet wise, much of it was unappreciated as much as it should have been. It was, overall, TOO MUCH to absorb.

< Sent from my tablet >

It was just past the muscle car era, but I remember not long after I got my driver's license standing in the local Pontiac dealer's storage lot one spring day, going over and drooling on a '75 Firebird, bright metallic green, white interior, multicolor fender stripes that wrapped up behind the door windows, road wheels... my god that car was gorgeous. I forget the sticker price but there was no way I could afford it. But I wanted that car so much...

It was 1975 and you wanted a firechicken?
I feel sorry for you

I may have a flashback of those days in the future since I'll probably never find my 69 Super Bee. I may get a Coronet and clone one.

It was 1975 and you wanted a firechicken?
I feel sorry for you
If I told you what I bought in 1975, my man badge would be revoked for life.
And, no, I will never let you know what it was. It bordered on really gay...
I blame the weed.
That's why you DON'T do drugs. You buy gay cars.

Back