69 fury VIP 383 4 bbl W23 RECALL WHEELS 1 of 20 $$12,500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statements like that make me realize Dan is delusional and hasn't a clue.

And the " all rear window channels on C bodies have rust " comment

Not all C bodies have rust, just the ones that were left outside in the elements and the ones that werent cared for. Which is most, but not all......

View attachment 10128View attachment 10129View attachment 10130

and thats in a convertible, surely hardtops hold up better

what planet are you on lately dave? LOL..convertibles never have rusty trunks..they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in every way..especially the huge drain channel that runs the water forward and dumps it into the qtr pocket area in front oft he rear wheels...LOL only way a c body rag trunk gets rusty is if the top is gone!

what planet are you on lately dave? LOL..convertibles never have rusty trunks..they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT in every way..especially the huge drain channel that runs the water forward and dumps it into the qtr pocket area in front oft he rear wheels...LOL only way a c body rag trunk gets rusty is if the top is gone!
The convertible channel invariably gets plugged which causes the leak into the trunk.

AHEM, What planet are you on.
Both my Convertible trunks were rotted out more than once, with many new tops in between, get real man.
GEDC3827.jpg

GEDC3804.jpg

AHEM, What planet are you on.
Both my Convertible trunks were rotted out more than once, with many new tops in between, get real man.
GEDC3827.jpg

GEDC3804.jpg

i was merely saying that for DAVE's benefit... we know they all rust..convertibles just have no normal rear window channel to rust out...[he was kinda comparing apples to oranges was my insinuation] ..the channel is simplywhat starts to fail first in hardtops.... ALL OF THEM..

i was merely saying that for DAVE's benefit... we know they all rust..convertibles just have no normal rear window channel to rust out...[he was kinda comparing apples to oranges was my insinuation] ..the channel is simplywhat starts to fail first in hardtops.... ALL OF THEM..

Thanks for taking the bait Dan .............. You said all so I posted a convertible trunk, in perfect original condition. Now your changing your tune to, oh, only hardtops............o.k. whats your excuse now?

DSCF0197.jpgDSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

we were talking about rear window channels rusting out ... convertible have none.... whole different tune in a convertible as you know.....

lots of rust free cars out there.. most are 4 doors though... LOL

sure would be nice to see 1 other W23 recall wheel C body..hmmmm

i'm surprised you haven't sold one of the GTS or the Fury yet.....

i,m not! LOL it takes someone with $$$$ to buy them....

lots of NOS for this one also EXTRA $$$

only 20 made EVER only 1 left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back