WANTED '70 GT Exhaust Tips (yeah I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67valiant 100

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know its a long shot but...

ISO a set of original tips (used or NOS) for my GT. Need to do the exhaust on my car so tips are a must! Please PM me if you have or know of a set. I fully expect to pay good money for them if they can be found. Making Challenger tips fit will be a last resort.

Thank you
-Charles

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

I'm sure you know already about these non-original items, just in case you decide they're better than modded Chally tipss....

ET-PKG-C-Retro-fit Exhaust Tip Package C-Body

Nice. I see that they also sell the correct pipe hangers that go over the axle. I've been looking for these forever, even the original RH one too that my exhaust guy discarded (he drove sheet metal lags into my floorboards with a rubber strap instead).....

Untitled.jpg

I'm sure you know already about these non-original items, just in case you decide they're better than modded Chally tipss....

ET-PKG-C-Retro-fit Exhaust Tip Package C-Body
Yeah. Ive seen them. I don't particularly care to much for the all stainless look of them.

If I can find original tips I'll go with the Accurate Exhaust system as it goes down to the 2 1/4" tail pipes like OE.

If I can't find OE tips I'll probably just do the TTI full 2 1/2" system with their matching 2 1/2" Challenger tips and make them work.

Yeah. Ive seen them. I don't particularly care to much for the all stainless look of them.

If I can find original tips I'll go with the Accurate Exhaust system as it goes down to the 2 1/4" tail pipes like OE.

If I can't find OE tips I'll probably just do the TTI full 2 1/2" system with their matching 2 1/2" Challenger tips and make them work.

I kinda figgered you know exactly what you're doin'. :thumbsup:

I know its a long shot but...

ISO a set of original tips (used or NOS) for my GT. Need to do the exhaust on my car so tips are a must! Please PM me if you have or know of a set. I fully expect to pay good money for them if they can be found. Making Challenger tips fit will be a last resort.

Thank you
-Charles

View attachment 446579

View attachment 446580
Is a cuda tip the same as the chally tip? Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back