About Me and my new '69 Sport Fury

alfpavi

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Alfredo Padilla. I'm from Guatemala, and recently my dad has been preparing to leave his assets to my siblings and me. Fortunately, I'm inheriting his '69 Sport Fury.

The car has been with the family since my grandmother bought it for my dad.

The car has not been used for at least 15 years due to the increase in traffic, and my dad losing his ability to see from a distance. I plan to bring back this jewel to life and give it a second life as it is part of my childhood and a present I would like to give my dad before it is too late.

I will start by trying to start the engine and then making it run again. And finally the outside beauty. My idea here is to meet owners, exchange information, and, in the case of buying parts.

greetings

Alfredo

Black/White actual car
second one reference

1690827124355.png

1690827178305.png

Nice car Alfredo, I always like seeing that roofline. Your title says '69 sport fury. Your picture looks like a '64 or so. Is this an export car or typo? Welcome to the site!

Hi all,

My name is Alfredo Padilla. I'm from Guatemala, and recently my dad has been preparing to leave his assets to my siblings and me. Fortunately, I'm inheriting his '69 Sport Fury.

The car has been with the family since my grandmother bought it for my dad.

The car has not been used for at least 15 years due to the increase in traffic, and my dad losing his ability to see from a distance. I plan to bring back this jewel to life and give it a second life as it is part of my childhood and a present I would like to give my dad before it is too late.

I will start by trying to start the engine and then making it run again. And finally the outside beauty. My idea here is to meet owners, exchange information, and, in the case of buying parts.

greetings

Alfredo

Black/White actual car
second one reference

View attachment 608661
View attachment 608662
good
Nice car Alfredo, I always like seeing that roofline. Your title says '69 sport fury. Your picture looks like a '64 or so. Is this an export car or typo? Welcome to the site!

Good Question, let me verify the year, and let me find out if the car was bought in the US or locally I cant recall, we also have a Chevy 74, but my dad with my grand father bought in In the US and driver back down to Guatemala.

thanks for the welcome

Back