another one from Germany

nitoh

Reaction score
Hello @ all,
my name is Thomas from north germany.
6 years ago I search for a 68 Imperial Convertible, found one in Switzerland.
Fully loaded in good conditions, 440 HP-engine.
Imperial Soundcheck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV9NSzM2SU8
Here some pics:
TLF_5632_lowres.jpg

TLF_5592_lowres.jpg

My other ride is a 67 Chrysler Town & Country, 383 engine, bought from second owner this year.
DSC03580Mittel.jpg

DSC03543Mittel.jpg

2 very nice rides. I can see how the ragtop will put a smile on your face. Normally not a big fan of wide whites but they look surprisingly good on your SW. The popularity of these cars in Europe never ceases to amaze me since since they have little or no history there. :shruggy:

Agreed

2 very nice rides. I can see how the ragtop will put a smile on your face. Normally not a big fan of wide whites but they look surprisingly good on your SW. The popularity of these cars in Europe never ceases to amaze me since since they have little or no history there. :shruggy:

I agree. I normally don't like the wide whites on C-Bodies but they do look good on that wagon!

Welcome again! I think I said that in a different post of yours.
Agreed on the wide whites, love that wagon!

Thomas it sounds great. I gotta believe the turning radius on the Imperial is just a little wider than your average German car LOL.

Love the wagon mate! But then I would say that owning a 67 T&C myself.....I took the road more travelled and have 1inch whitewalls....

I have to add they look their best with out the factory roof rack!

Thomas it sounds great. I gotta believe the turning radius on the Imperial is just a little wider than your average German car LOL.

You name it!

Last year we have 3 cars for a while (68 Imperial, 73 Imperial and a 78 Jeep Wagoneer), but not enough space for 3 cars in winter time.
So I sold the 73 Imperial in December last year.

attachment.php

Back