For Sale Beautiful 1971 Chrysler New Yorker 440 A/T Lemon Twist A/C Fuel Injection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 spd NYB
Nice Lincoln
No A/C
It's not the thermostat
Flexible radiator hose

What else?...

OK. It seems to me these modifications are aimed at improving driveability and a/c performance rather than an engine performance upgrade, although maybe you are objecting to the presence of bling in terms of the valve covers, ignition wires, and serpentine belt. In any case, I just didn't think it mattered whether they were done to a Newport or a New Yorker. A 4 speed, I would agree with you. Doesn't matter, just our opinions. :thumbsup:
Yes, there it is!

Nice car but the passenger side quarter behind the wheel looks a bit touched

auction has ended.
Does it stay in the US or swim overseas?

Carsten

Oy... And the uneducated always calls a certain someones NYB a Lincoln.

There was a 12 year boy standing with his Dad by my NYB and he asked his Dad why all the people were lined up by the tent. He said to see Catherine Bach. The kid asked him if she was famous. I was spraying water all over the dang place and even had water coming out of my nose.......LOL! The kid's response just caught me off guard!

There was a 12 year boy standing with his Dad by my NYB and he asked his Dad why all the people were lined up by the tent. He said to see Catherine Bach. The kid asked him if she was famous. I was spraying water all over the dang place and even had water coming out of my nose.......LOL! The kid's response just caught me off guard!

You must have had the crush we all did back in the day I am guessing....Even though she may not look the same did she still have that Southern Belle twang? I loved it when she'd say ...."Hiiiiiiii Enos......"

You must have had the crush we all did back in the day I am guessing....Even though she may not look the same did she still have that Southern Belle twang? I loved it when she'd say ...."Hiiiiiiii Enos......"

I liked her better before she started wearing panty hose with shorts but she was still a hottie

I'm glad to hear this. To be honest I was afraid it might have ended up here. I'm not overly enthusiastic about how my compatriots often treat their C-bodies. I rarely see them properly restored. This one deserves to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back