delivered this beauty for a friend

340Dave

Reaction score
Just got back from Ontario, after delivering this very nice 37 Plymouth Roadster for a friend
He sold it to a collector, he was pretty choked up when I pulled away from his house
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Now that is an amazing Plymouth roadster. I can certainly understand that he would be choking up. That had to be tough to let go. A friend of mine has an original 37 Plymouth business coupe with some 15K miles on it, always garaged and extremely nice too. He offered to sell it to me for a good price too, but I have to stop myself somewhere. But it was tempting. Even the trunk mat was nice and all the tire changing parts were still in the trunk. And a completely original factory interior was still excellent. He bought it from the original family that owned it just a few years ago.

These cars don't get restored because Joe Chebby can't open one catalog and find everything he needs.
Bravo to the guy who did this beauty.

My friend is feeling a little better now, he scored this 23 T as his new baby..... Fresh from a 40 year nap
For what it's worth, was bought new by legendary Canadian singer Anne Murrays grandfather
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I would be afraid of yanking that down the road at 75 mph in the air.
Luckily only had to go about 20 miles on a secondary hwy, we loaded it backwards so it could go headfirst into the shop......had furniture pads wrapped around the top and I practically drove all over the road because I couldn't take my eyes off my mirrors

Back