Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well its good for a laugh

Rare 1962 1/2 Desoto | classic cars | Mississauga / Peel Region | Kijiji

FOR SALE- RARE 1962 1/2 Desoto re-release factory retractable roof prototype. 1 of 1. Owned by famous movie star but can't remember his name right now, but I heard he banged Marilyn Monroe. There was a cigarette butt with red lipstick in the back so that just about proves it. Just pulled out of a dry western barn after 73 years in storage. May need patch panels and interior work. Back seat not pictured but in kinda good shape (except Cheetos stains) cause we use it for a sofa in the den. My boy just dropped out of Wyotech and can do the body and paint for you for extra money or trade for PS4 games or Chevelle parts. He's wicked good at skulls and ghost flames. Car ran when parked, and before the motor was pulled. Might be able to get the original motor from my uncle for additional money or ammo. Assume it will need brake work and new battery. Rare Hemi flathead engine. Factory hood delete option. Glass has some delamination. Missing some trim. Do not advise driving home so bring a trailer and 4 wheel drive truck with at least 8 inches of clearance and a winch. Hurry before the spring thaw refills the pond. No title, but know a guy who thinks he remembers the guy who's aunt owned it who assures me they might be able to find it. Awesome patina! Repeat AWESOME PATINA! Odometer missing but can sign a napkin claiming it has 14 original miles. Have all factory documentation but can't find it right now. I'll mail it to you. Glove box door is signed by Virgil Exner, but it wore off and you can't read it anymore. Used to have a perfect hubcap in the trunk but one of my neighbors punk kids stole it. Located 241 miles from the nearest paved road. Go through town, turn left at the pig farm, turn right at the Whirlpool washer next to the old cemetery. Left again at the Sarah Palin/Ted Nugent election sign. Up the hill, 4th trailer on the right (the one with the tires on the roof). Go really slow over the old bridge. Please call 406-996-9074, let the phone ring twice, hang up, wait 30 seconds, and call back so I know you're not my old lady (there's a restraining order). Beware of dogs. I work nights at Kwik Way so call only between 3 and 3:30 PM except for Saturday (Civil War reinactments) or the Lord's day which is out altogether. Cash only in small unmarked bills. No scammers. DON'T PASS UP THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY! Happy to answer all questions as vaguely as possible. Used to have 100% feedback before a bunch of guys conspired against me and ruined my rating. Wasn't my fault. Bank messed up. Won't last long. Had a bunch of calls this morning and they're probably headed here now. Think one was Chrysler Historical Society but they used a fake name. The other was maybe those restoration experts from Fast & Loud. Those guys are awesome, right? How cool would it be to party with those dudes! Anyway, my first ex-brother-in-law told me one that kind of looked just like it but was a Buick or something sold for $14 million at Barrett-Jackson, so I think my price is a steal! $4000 or trade for guns. If it doesn't sell soon I'm gonna restore it myself when I get my next pogie check. My time is precious because the new seasons of Duck Dynasty and Swamp People just started. Don't waste my time with lowball offers, I know what I have.

$_27.JPG

Priceless!!!!!!
The best spoof of any CL ad ever.
So full of facetiousness and sarcasm I could have written it. Unfortunately, I didn't.

Probably a member on this site.

Wayne Carini would probably by it and roll it across the Imelia Island auction stage. Just a little tune up. He loves his patina!

That is some great creative writing! I have to save that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back