for Canadians Bill M -103

After my wife was injured the Province provided in home care a couple hours a day. The Personal Care Attendants (PCA) most of the time were new Canadians that took a 9 week course and were now administering care to the disabled. Some of them even spoke some English. My wife had a terrible time training these people to do what she needed them to be doing because of the language barrier. Many of them were African Muslim or East Asian. They would tell her how they lied their way into the country, fake paperwork, lie about their kids ages to keep the child benefits coming, fake driver's licenses etc. There were people back in their home countries who taught courses on how to rip off the social welfare system. Our idiot PM wants to bring more and more of these people here....guess they will be the only ones voting for him in 2 years...btw we stopped using the govmint supplied workers after items started disappearing and hired privately. She's blonde and Russian and gets $h!t done!

After my wife was injured the Province provided in home care a couple hours a day. The Personal Care Attendants (PCA) most of the time were new Canadians that took a 9 week course and were now administering care to the disabled. Some of them even spoke some English. My wife had a terrible time training these people to do what she needed them to be doing because of the language barrier. Many of them were African Muslim or East Asian. They would tell her how they lied their way into the country, fake paperwork, lie about their kids ages to keep the child benefits coming, fake driver's licenses etc. There were people back in their home countries who taught courses on how to rip off the social welfare system. Our idiot PM wants to bring more and more of these people here....guess they will be the only ones voting for him in 2 years...btw we stopped using the govmint supplied workers after items started disappearing and hired privately. She's blonde and Russian and gets $h!t done!

young and single?

Our local paper printed an editorial supporting this motion stating it was important that the government condemn Islamophobia. I sent in a letter to the editor today in response but doubt that it will get printed. Here is what I wrote...

It is a huge relief to learn from the Spectator Editorial board that I should not be offended by a religion that condones stoning for adultery or flogging for not adhering to a medieval dress code. I am grateful to now be unconcerned that some Muslims ascribe to a jihadist version of Islam where terrorising non-believers is in keeping with the teaching of the Koran. Also I apparently needn't worry about a re-occurrence of honour killings in Canada. I realise now how horribly Islamophobic it was of me thinking that screening immigrants for these kind of barbaric beliefs was a good idea. Thanks to the Spectator's Editorial board for policing my independent thinking and keeping me on the politically correct straight and narrow.

Our local paper printed an editorial supporting this motion stating it was important that the government condemn Islamophobia. I sent in a letter to the editor today in response but doubt that it will get printed. Here is what I wrote...

It is a huge relief to learn from the Spectator Editorial board that I should not be offended by a religion that condones stoning for adultery or flogging for not adhering to a medieval dress code. I am grateful to now be unconcerned that some Muslims ascribe to a jihadist version of Islam where terrorising non-believers is in keeping with the teaching of the Koran. Also I apparently needn't worry about a re-occurrence of honour killings in Canada. I realise now how horribly Islamophobic it was of me thinking that screening immigrants for these kind of barbaric beliefs was a good idea. Thanks to the Spectator's Editorial board for policing my independent thinking and keeping me on the politically correct straight and narrow.
\

lve been busy to,,,,all members of parliament have received a copy as well as anywhere l could raise a little ****....

From a Canadian
l will no longer stand quietly by and let Radical Islam put down roots in my Canada...
l will resist their attempt to take away my free speech
l look at Greece
l look at Italy
l look at Germany
l look at France
l look at England
l think to myself why would l want this outdated farce in my Canada....
why would l want Sharia Law in my Canada...
why would l want no go zones in my Canada...
why on earth would someone even consider this in this day and age
Why should Canadian women cower in fear that Sharia Law might gain roots in Canada
lm guessing that politicians have gotten so desperate for votes their now willing to sell out ordinary Canadians and their values for a few votes no mater where or how they get them
lm all for responsible immigration....this push to fill my Canada with Muslims is not responsible immigration
when they pull up to the Canadian Border in a taxi only to be directed by US Customs where to go and cross illegally into Canada l can only shake my head in disbelief
Why should we take these folks in when they break the law to get into Canada trying to jump the queue that other folks have waited years to get in....
L think a wise idea would to be to slow down on the Islamic immigration into Canada until we see how Greece,Italy,France and England work out.
Gotta be honest here...dosnt seem to be working out to well over there folks...am hoping Canadians are smarter than l give them credit for at this point
This is your future folks...choose wisely
l will no longer stand by quietly on the sidelines and see my Canada given away for a few simple votes
l will engage my family
l will engage my friends
l will engage my coworkers
l will ask them to also engage thier own familys...thier own friends and thier coworkers as well
l will not go quietly into that dark muslim night....

A Canadian

WHY IS MP KHALID ASSOCIATING WITH TERRORISTS...WHAT IS HER REAL AGENDA BEHIND 103??

https://www.jihadwatch.org/.../what-is-really-behind...
Daily Top 5: Muslim Montreal couple had makings of a bomb

Iqra Khalid.

Last January, Khalid met with board members of Palestine House in Mississauga (near Toronto) and a “large number of members of the Palestinian community,” including Palestinian political activists. Palestine House supports the Palestinian al-Quds Intifada, and its settlement program was defunded by the former Conservative Harper government for allying itself with terrorism. It was also condemned for:

celebrating the release of terrorists and honouring the founder of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), one of the groups that formed the Palestine Liberation Organization and “in the 1960s and ’70s, was responsible for numerous armed attacks and aircraft hijackings.

According to the Canadian Arab newspaper Meshwar, which covered the event at Palestine House in honour of Khalid, “the purpose of the event was to strengthen the relationship between the members of the [Palestinian] community and the Liberal members of Parliament.”

That same newspaper published an article by Jordanian activist Hisham al-Habishan, who stated that the US and the “ Zionist-Masonic movement” were behind the Islamic State, with the intention of weakening the Arab region. Al-Habishan wrote:

“The goal of the Zionist entity today, and its allies in Washington, by spreading this chaos that followed the Arab Spring in the Arab homeland, is to safeguard their entity, which is called the State of Israel…”

Also at the event for Khalid was Meshwar editor Nazih Khatatba, who once…

advised al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, the military wing of Fatah movement, to change their policy and instead of uttering threats at Israel, to demand from Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian President and the leader of the PLO and Fatah movement, to re-arm them.

Khatatba openly calls for armed jihad against the state of Israel, and his position is welcomed and supported by the politics of Palestine House. Yet Iqra Khalid, a member of the Canadian Parliament, was hosted by this jihad-supporting hate organization. During her time as a student at York University, “Khalid was active in student politics,” and she served as “president of both the Muslim student association and one of the two Pakistani student associations.” The Muslim Student Associations are well known for their aggressive Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions on-campus drives to demonize and delegitimize the State of Israel, and for their intimidation of Jewish students.

York has been accused of “allowing anti-semitism to spread.” Shelley Yachaev, president of the Israeli Students Union at York, said “’every little part’ of the university has been infiltrated with anti-Semitism.” Yachaev also said that she no longer walks “anywhere at York (anymore) where I trust the fact I can speak freely.” Paul Bronfman, “a leader in the film and TV production industry,” became outraged and withdrew financial support from arts students at York University when he learned about a large, offensive pro-Palestinian painting that had been hanging at the entrance of a foyer in one of the campus student centers. The painting “depicted a person wearing a scarf with the Palestinian flag, palming a couple of rocks and staring at a bulldozer as it nears a tree.”

unquote...

alota of unanswered questions here...it probably explains why she didn't want to change wording to include the Jewish faith and go's along way to explaining why she refuses to do interviews...she's afraid she'll be found out for what she really is!!!!
again folks ask questions...contact your MPs

A Canadian

Last edited:
and she served as “president of both the Muslim student association and one of the two Pakistani student associations.” The Muslim Student Associations are well known for their aggressive Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions on-campus drives to demonize and delegitimize the State of Israel, and for their intimidation of Jewish students.

this ***** aint getting one single ******* inch from me shes riled me and lm gona take her down!!!!

4 am and still fumeing...sent copy and link to Canadian Jewish newspaper with 132,000 members and when they read that crap above their gona be pissed
http://www.cjnews.com/contact-us/
l am gona make her life miserable and regret she ever tried to pass that **** off in my country
lm just warming up.......now for the public at large

Last edited:
I am 100% against immigration. I know I know we all came from somewhere else but times have changed and the social systems of accepting countries can not nor should they support all of these people.

Look around, we're full.

Go to youtube. Look up

Immigration gumballs and white genocide best explanation ever

If i could figure out how to link it here i would. Remember the word "diversity" is just a codeword for white genocide. They want to breed us out. Whites used to account for 35% of world population, now we account for only 10% of world population.

Last edited:
4 am and still fumeing...sent copy and link to Canadian Jewish newspaper with 132,000 members and when they read that crap above their gona be pissed
http://www.cjnews.com/contact-us/
l am gona make her life miserable and regretted she ever tried to pass that **** off in my country
lm just warming up.......now for the public at large

I sure wouldn't want to corner this Critter...look out Khalid ... hey isn't there a bi-election coming up in your district..you should run ...oh right you live in little Bangledesh probably be hard you have no Turban..:)

The only migration you should be worrying about is how to migrate that beautiful Fury into the World of Wheels next week...:poke:

Sic'em, Critter. :thumbsup:

I'd help you but I'm tied up full time dealing with my town trying to get the Canadians in their golf carts off my public roadways. They won't listen to me because "we don't want to piss off our Canadian friends". Actual quote. :lol:
In other words, bring money. lol

ISIS.jpg

This is one area where I depart from the "liberal" view of matters, and why I don't like being categorized. I can think for myself and don't need a crowd to follow. My liberal views are pretty much confined to the well being of all our citizens and I don't support the spoils of our work being funneled to the top 1% only these days. People need to be aware and involved in whats going on in the government or keep losing the results of our labor going to those to those who don't deserve it because they have manipulated the system to serve only their interests.

As I see things we have a "freedom of religion" clause in our constitution as we all know, but when a religion doesn't have any room for any opposing views of faith, then I think it is fair to draw a line between just letting them (Muslims) into our country because they are refugees. They don't support the same freedom we do. Their religion has shown itself over and over to yield nothing but strife and murder for centuries, and I give the Jews credit for standing their ground and being tough in opposing them. And I am not so excusing of their refugees who are in desperate need when they still hold to that so-called religion and want to escape only its results. If left in their own countries, they will self-control their population it appears. Letting them in this country en masse is just a Trojan horse that will yield a lot of pain in the years to come. Do we really need to go through what Isreal has been going through for a long time now? I believe Germany has made a big mistake in letting them in en masse, and I also believe Canada ought to be very careful. I am grateful that we haven't admitted so many by comparison, but I believe we need more discourse on this matter as a nation. But too many people are focused on their smart phones and their nonsense reality TV-consumed lives and being for or against Trump rather than really understanding the issues clearly and taking a stand. Thus, I personally support fully Trump's attempts to ban further refugees of Muslim faith until we can sort out what we really ought to do, and I like Critter's "wait and see attitude" as to how things work out in Germany, for example, before we move forward any further.

There are quite a few Muslims in the community where I live, and for the most part they are peaceful and respectful, but I have run across a few who are not, and I resent their attitudes of arrogance and intolerance. But I don't want to generalize so I will leave it there until I experience more.

Last edited:
Huh.......I hate them all.... yes, I said it. No good can come from them infesting the rest of the world. They're a problem and I detest and resent their being here.

Huh.......I hate them all.... yes, I said it. No good can come from them infesting the rest of the world. They're a problem and I detest and resent their being here.

I think you missed the point of my post - I don't want the Muslims here either for the reasons stated. I made some edits to get to the point quicker.

Last edited:
I had close contact with the Muslim community growing up.
I am Greek and in the 50's/60's there were very close ties between our Greek community and the Middle Eastern community made up mostly of Syrians and Lebanese. They were as American as anybody could be.
WTF happened? :(

I had close contact with the Muslim community growing up.
I am Greek and in the 50's/60's there were very close ties between our Greek community and the Middle Eastern community made up mostly of Syrians and Lebanese. They were as American as anybody could be.
WTF happened? :(

I believe much of this started with Saddam Hussein and the the Persian Gulf War under H. W. Bush (the first one) over the value of oil, and our involvement to keep the oil supplies flowing to the U.S. In an effort to broker stabilization in the middle east, we became the bad guys. 9/11 happened and then the Iraq war in 2003 under Geroge W. Bush (the second one) really made things much worse. Here is a summary of this history from one source:

Persian Gulf War - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Radical Islam is an offshoot of the Muslim faith, and has colored our view of Muslims in general since all this has occurred on our watch (at least most of us). As you have observed, we lived in peace with them in the past, but the radicals have affected our perceptions of the whole community. But over centuries of discord, there is an element of that faith that leads to conflict, which I believe is why we should be wary.

Last edited:
Back