Guilty Pleasures

Ala mode ..

00-1.jpg

Kidnapped and FORCED by my strong women to go see these two ... Love 'em (movies and the women :))!

00-1.jpg
00-2.jpg

Ocassionally aggravating my adult Millenial children .. and every other "text-o-fanatic" I know .. "can you hear me now?" :)

00-1.jpg

college days staple, enough sodium to salt the freeways -- 34 years later cannot give it up ...

00-1.jpg

Still doin' shots with my childhood cohorts .. straight from the little jug. he/she who winces first buys dinner :)

00-1.jpg

How do you guys get those images to work?

depends .. sometimes ya gotta open them in a new window (sometimes not) to "save as" to your hard drive, then "upload" here, sometimes you can "copy" and paste here directly (hardly works for me). a least a couple other ways.

most of the time I open the image i found on google/internet in a new window, copy to my hard drive, go to my photo software to resize (so they arent postage-stamp size) if needed, then rename, then save to my hard drive, then upload here as "full image". its a hassle but it makes them look right and the links never get broken (cuz it was ON my machine).

I am sure somebody could tell ya' (and me) a better way .. probably already posted here somewhere :)

for yours below, i clicked from your link, it came up then i hit "copy image", "pasted" it to my photo software directly, checked size and saw it was 1000x1500 pixels, renamed and saved it on my computer, and uploaded to this post.

yup .. good flick!

00-2.jpg

Probably the worst guilty pleasure I had was the occasional cigar. I really liked the dark Maduro cigars.... really tasty with a lot of smoke. I often smoked them when I was driving a long distance by myself.

I stopped when I realized that I didn't enjoy them like I did.... But... A couple weeks ago, we moved my 80 year old inlaws from Nanticoke, PA to Syracuse and I was elected to drive the U-Haul truck. It was about a 2 1/2 drive and I was around Scranton on RT 81 and the thought occurred to me that a cigar would be perfect for the trip. It would have been perfect. I was by myself and the U-Haul already had the usual *** smell, so no one would care. I hadn't even thought about it before hand, so it didn't happen.

punch-rothschild-maduro-cigar.jpg

Rhubarb pie. As shown, 1,000 calories (lotta sugar in the pie), 50% RDA of fat. Glad I haven't found it in Michigan (if you know where, DONT tell me :) ).

00-2-2.jpg

Back