Here you go Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

This seems to be all Gary can grasp the concept of
Yes, obviously you are correct. IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

The concept for the steering mechanism is not plausible of course, however the instrumentation panel concept is a good direction towards what it could/should be. IMHO one ought not have to decipher critical velocity / directional information thru sloping, shiny, glitzy, glassy, boob shaped apparati with the image of a lion signifying the herald of long dead english kings from the 13th century upon it.......simply for a cheesy "gee whiz" factor. This was just a conceptual exercise, but note the date.

I have tons more to share...........later.
You are very weird tonight. You hanging out with Ross?

Posted via Topify on Android

..you can see the direction (chrysler) designers were thinking about at the time....not electroluminescent glowing lights that were probably hard on the eyes at night.

1966_Chrysler_300X_Concept_Interior_Sketch_(Ben_Delphia)_02.jpg

The concept for the steering mechanism is not plausible of course, however the instrumentation panel concept is a good direction towards what it could/should be. IMHO one ought not have to decipher critical velocity / directional information thru sloping, shiny, glitzy, glassy, boob shaped apparati with the image of a lion signifying the herald of long dead english kings from the 13th century upon it.......simply for a cheesy "gee whiz" factor. This was just a conceptual exercise, but note the date.

I have tons more to share...........later.

Wasn't that a Winfield drawing?

wait, Big John....is that Elvis?!? I just noticed that, lol!......so looks like they found him, I wouldn't doubt it, hahaha.

Yes, it is!

The larger version has Elvis on his name tag.

Funny thing... We were at an indoor car show on Sunday and there was an Elvis impersonator there. He looked to be in his 70's and with the jet black hair... Well, let's say he didn't look too good. I told my wife that the guy was impersonating how Elvis looked right now.... You know... Dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back