Let's see some Wagons!

So there should be a bumper and a sill step?

Like this

sill step.jpg

sill step.jpg

Yeah I guess you're right 'bout the step Will but I still don't see grab handlez on the white one no matter how hard I look. The spoiler iz there but where the H*** are the grab handles. Waz the 6 passenger produced without the grab Handlez and this White one started life that way and converted to 9 passenger? Something wrong here somewhere. We'll miss yeah this year Pal. Happy Trailz, Jer

suvivor
Yeah I guess you're right 'bout the step Will but I still don't see grab handlez on the white one no matter how hard I look. The spoiler iz there but where the H*** are the grab handles. Waz the 6 passenger produced without the grab Handlez and this White one started life that way and converted to 9 passenger? Something wrong here

Yep Jer, no grab handles on the 6 pass, or any step pads. I noticed the lack of both on this white car also ........ Says it's an original survivor. No matter, I like it.....

my 64 new yorker town n country . last hardtop wagon, believe the last survivor of virgil exner designs , but not entirely sure on that ( different things from different sources) 0722141301.jpg

0722141301.jpg

power windows, 4 way power driver seat, dual ac . not sure if the seats were an upgrade option but i know the pattern on the cloth inserts were only available on the new yorker wagons. so its going to be a p.i.t.a to get my driver seat reupholsteresd.

i want to add the jump seat to mine if i dont use the well for other things

My wagon is a 6 pass as well, and I have a complete 9 passenger/3rd row seat set-up for it. But I have to say when traveling on holiday that well is a great place to keep all the spare parts, tools, fluids etc. When holidaying I bring spare fuel pump, alternator, idle puller, water pump, belts, and all the tools and fluids to make it there and back.

Then it still leaves all that cargo room for the family stuff. ;) :)

nice. ive been using a 25mm ammo crate as a tool box\parts bin that i leave in the back . ive been toying with the idea of finding an old school drop tank type deal and making a cargo shell for the roof rack for long trips

383 4 barrel with the sweeping exhaust manifolds, 3 stage auto, 6 seater, no power windows or seat but has power drum brakes, power steering

I know this is blasphemy but it kind of looks cool at the same time.
Love the front license plate!

11017842_10205075432628040_3380465962028063820_n.jpg

Back