Status
Not open for further replies.

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I cant believe these go for this much, but these are nice

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-DODGE...Parts_Accessories&hash=item484b75be54&vxp=mtr
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE PICS. THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SET OF ALUMINUM 15X7 WHEELS FOR A 1970'S DODGE MIRADA OR MAGNUM. I THINK THESE ALSO ARE THE SAME FOR THE CORDOVA. THEY ARE THE 5 ON 4 1/2" BOLT CIRCLE AND THE BACKSPACE IS 4 1/4". THEY ALSO WILL FIT ANY BIG BOLT MOPAR AND LOOK GREAT ON A CUDA, CHALLENGER, CHARGER OR ROAD RUNNER. THESE ARE IN IMMACULATE CONDITION AND INCLUDE THE CENTER CAPS. THE FINISH IS EXCELLENT AS WELL AS THE PAINT. THESE ARE SUPER HARD TO FIND ESPECIALLY COMPLETE WITH CENTER CAPS. REAR SPEAKER HARNESS INCLUDING THE SWITCH AND BEZEL FOR A 1968-70 B BODY MOPAR. IT IS UNCUT AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. NO RESERVE AS IS. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS.

Not many people restoring Miradas to showroom condition so I doubt he'll get anything close to that.

(Sent using Forum Runner)

166663 2005 right.jpgThis is my blue 71 with a set of those wheels on it before I bought it. I was not fond of them on this car

166663 2005 right.jpg

Dave is going to sawzed up and buried in all of his cars before he sells one.

Dave is going to sawzed up and buried in all of his cars before he sells one.

About five years ago three of the kids were in the car with my wife and I. They got into a discussion who was getting what car when I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back