Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfind

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine

VINTAGE MOPAR PROJECT CARS

VARIOUS 1950S/1960S VINTAGE MOPAR PROJECT CARS. THESE CHRYSLER/DODGE/PLYMOUTH VEHICLES ALL REQUIRE RESTORATION AS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES. CALL
show contact info
FOR MORE INFORMATION.
00f0f_hei7ufQ7k2i_600x450.jpg
00g0g_6T0DIm0XBEC_600x450.jpg
00v0v_fwgxwNUsDef_600x450.jpg
00909_4q4ozZvgJif_600x450.jpg

That's quite a collection of rarely seen cars.

Geez... Somebody cut a huge hole in the roof of that Lancer. What were they thinking?

301 area code on the building somewhere around Baltimore north of D.C., probably eastern shore area.

At first I thought of our missing member with the one car Garage, Polara Dave should remember his handle, I just can't remember.

Has2b or something like that, yah where has he been??

I'm not sure there was anything to disagree with in that post.

Proper handle was has2bmopar, but I got that after your hint.

OK, that's some weird schmidt; I haven't been on here for many, many moons and tonight I got curious... I hope all has been well for the original clan here. I see I need to reload my pictures in some garage something or other.

IM000080.JPG

scan0013.jpg

Last edited:
-yeah, what both those guys said. You had us worried sick!:lol:

Last edited:
OK, that's some weird schmidt; I haven't been on here for many, many moons and tonight I got curious... I hope all has been well for the original clan here. I see I need to reload my pictures in some garage something or other.

View attachment 112298

View attachment 112300

You've been adding a couple more Basement floors to that garage or anything new on your numerous Projects btw ?

Yeah, what he said and where have you been?

-yeah, what both those guys said. You had us worried sick!:lol:

+3
its good here. come home johnny. come home.

I started to fade here when I got a 2nd job at an Engineering outfit that builds all kinds of cell towers, radar towers, stealth towers, etc. They also did builder vehicles, which is how I started there, but also ended up painting mono-poles, towers etc. Which I evidently was too good at in my friend of 22 years/co-worker's eyes, so I got back stabbed repeatedly to the owner and anyone in the office that he felt could do me damage. He tried really hard to get me fired before they found out he was just lazy and just wanted to do everything the easy way, instead of the right way. I argued to the boss several BS accusations and to appease his pet I got moved into the branch dept. building & modifying stealth pine and palm branches which I pushed myself too hard to do more and better work than anyone else could for about 10 months and ended up separating my shoulder A/C joint and crushing my median nerve badly on my right side. I made several changes and improvements to their process which the owner won't admit to my face, but he has heard nothing but good from enough other co-workers that things are much better now. Since I tore my arm up I got moved to the truck shop and have fixed several things that were considered unfixable or were on limp mode because of previous Jerry rigging. I also had a girlfriend during the majority of the last 3 years which takes up more time also.

I have been F'd over by 5 people close to me over their own insecurity, imagined competition, and lack of integrity and it definitely has given me a worse outlook on life and I have become reclusive. Work is going better now and there is only 1 person out of about 50 that I work with that talks $hit about me behind my back there and since I stuck it out and people are seeing reality, it is coming back to bite him in the ***.

I guess to put this post in the spirit of cars I will call this my power vent window.

Last edited:
Cheer up. America is going to be great again.
I know all about that back stabbing crap and other BS that goes on. Glad you rose above it and doing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back