New Guy from Indiana with 69 300 Vert

I still need to trim the hump of the 68 floor where i cut it and then fit check it, but it does look to follow the contour of the 69 floor.

I will take more pics once I do that.

Ive been waiting for years to be able to watch how this is done on a Fusie. Thank you for the great pics.
How does that hump fit?

Posted via Topify on Android

This is going to be cool to watch, and you take lots of pictures which we all love. It never happened without photo proof.:happy3:

Thanks! I love to show off my work. This wont be one for the purist but at least it will be driveable and saves another one from the crusher.

This is going to be cool to watch, and you take lots of pictures which we all love. It never happened without photo proof.:happy3:

I knew it!

Had a chance to trim off the excess floorpan from the humpI gotfrom the 68. As we suspected, It fits the contour of the
Fusey floor pan like a glove.

CIMG8197.jpgCIMG8199.jpgCIMG8200.jpgCIMG8202.jpg

CIMG8197.jpg

CIMG8199.jpg

CIMG8200.jpg

CIMG8202.jpg

Found this 69 Fury vert today. Going to be auctioned off next week. I am hoping to get it for the vert only type stuff, trim, top frame, other hardware.
I will also have some Fury parts from to offer up for sale.

CIMG9041.jpgCIMG9044.jpg
CIMG9042.jpg

CIMG9041.jpg

CIMG9044.jpg

CIMG9042.jpg

that's ok. cool picture. hard to tell but could be a pontiac by the waterfall trim under the tail lights

I seemed to have lost track of this thread somehow.
I do still have some 69 300 convertible parts & pieces. I have a complete folding top minus the header, (incase the Fury frame is different). The rear interior panels minus the armrest section. All the convertible only side glass. Also several trim pieces and door panel with trim.
It all needs to go to a good project so cost won't be much.
Good luck, it looks like your well into it now.

Will.

Damn you are one busy man... recently came across what's left of a fusey convertible, the pickins are pretty slim but if you need something holler out.

I finally got my buddys 68 Coronet R/T vert out of my garage so I dug out the 300 so I could start on it again. Hope to get something accomplished on it this year. Im gonna remove the doghouse and clean the stub frame up and paint it. I will repaint the firewall, inside of the fenders, and the bottom of the hood the original T3 Gold. This way I can mock up an engine block in it to position my Z bar so I can weld the Z bar pivot bracket to the frame.

CIMG9313.jpgCIMG9314.jpgCIMG9315.jpgCIMG9318.jpg

CIMG9313.jpg

CIMG9314.jpg

CIMG9315.jpg

CIMG9318.jpg

Well guys it has been a while since I posted. There has not been any updates on this car, in fact it is now for sale in the classifieds on here. Things have changed a bit in the last six months and I fell it is time to move on. So if anyone is looking for a project (maybe parts if no one wants it whole) I will make them a good deal. I have two Fusey verts listed.

Back