For Sale Nice looking 1970 Imperial.....aww crap, it's in Lakeland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power vents.

Despite the couple question marks and the Lash-stank it's a cool car and I could drive it.

Am I right in thinking that vinyl top has been replaced and the reason why it looks funky is because the original vinyl tops were slightly padded? Which gave them a little more of a 'luxurious' look. Or am I remembering it all wrong?

My '69 Imperial top looked like the one on the gold colored car. In regard to the price on 19k, that is speculation as the current price is $9500 but not meeting reserve.

Am I right in thinking that vinyl top has been replaced and the reason why it looks funky is because the original vinyl tops were slightly padded? Which gave them a little more of a 'luxurious' look. Or am I remembering it all wrong?

Padded around the back window to hide the insert seams, but I don't think anywhere else.

My '69 Imperial top looked like the one on the gold colored car. In regard to the price on 19k, that is speculation as the current price is $9500 but not meeting reserve.
When it pops up on his website after the auction ends, it will be tween 16 and 19, I'm betting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back