SOLD Parting '68 Polara conv. SE PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
what shape is the front bumper.

I would say it's ok for a driver, pretty straight and no chrome peeling (that I recall)
I can get some of the crud off and take a better look after Christmas.

Jim

I'd be interested in the vertical chrome pieces on the forward edge of each fender if the chrome is good (free of pitting and haze). Please advise or PM me. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, year end and a full ISO recertification audit at work has kept me very busy.
After cleaning them, they have some small pits and the chrome has spider webbing look to it up close. IMO driver or replate.

Jim

Sorry for the delay, year end and a full ISO recertification audit at work has kept me very busy.
After cleaning them, they have some small pits and the chrome has spider webbing look to it up close. IMO driver or replate.

Jim
Thanks for checking. That is what I have now.

Eric, I am not sure, will have to look at a parts book. I also have a '65 Polara, I will look if I have any extra lenses. Gimme a couple of days.

Jim

Do you happen to now if the turn signal lenses will work with a 65?

Thanks

Eric

Jim what condition are the rubber front bumper isolators in? They are in your pics between the bumper and fender. Any splits or cracks?

Would you be willing to sell the trim piece on top, the turn signal indicator and piece of corner filler trim from the right front fender?

I will check on all the above questions.

I'm needing a driver side manual 1/4 glass regulator. I say manual because I'm not sure if power is the same? Also a tilt/telescopic steering column. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back