Polara converible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it has been on ebay before and discussed here too. I remember that god awful wing, poorly fitted top and gumby green paint job. All of which can been corrected for a price. I would still love to have one. Someone here probably (like Dave) remembers what he was originally was trying to sell it for.

To answer your actual question I don't believe anyone knows the history of the car.

Wonder what the original engine waz. Why would anybody put a 413 in a '70 when Mother stopped using that engine 5 yearz before the car waz produced? That really makes it ah rare beast me thinkest

This car has been picked apart quite extensively here for a solid couple of years. Just saw it a couple of days ago on my local Craigslist for $6,995 and he started up over 10K a couple years back. The problem is he has ruined it cosmetically and it has almost none of its original appeal left. It's hideous...

Wonder what the original engine waz. Why would anybody put a 413 in a '70 when Mother stopped using that engine 5 yearz before the car waz produced? That really makes it ah rare beast me thinkest

that car was a 383-2 originally......tamanko, where are ya from?

Welcome from Columbus.

TONS of really nice C body verts out there. If you check in here, you'll see lots of nice ones for sale.

The car should be considered a major project car if you want to get it back close to what it should be. I don't think it is solid judging by the poor body work on it. If you can get it for between 2-3K and you're interested in a major project it might be the car for you. Otherwise keep looking.

The car should be considered a major project car if you want to get it back close to what it should be. I don't think it is solid judging by the poor body work on it. If you can get it for between 2-3K and you're interested in a major project it might be the car for you. Otherwise keep looking.

When i first saw it and inquired about it, it was going for $3,500. That was before the bright green paint, the engine change and the wing and wheels. I have photos of the car before the current owner bought it. Rust in the usual areas and it looked like a 35 year old car. Now someone did a bad job on it and they are trying to recoup their investment

When i first saw it and inquired about it, it was going for $3,500. That was before the bright green paint, the engine change and the wing and wheels. I have photos of the car before the current owner bought it. Rust in the usual areas and it looked like a 35 year old car. Now someone did a bad job on it and they are trying to recoup their investment

Could we see a picture of it's previous state Dave, I'm more curious than anything.

Dave I knew if anyone had the low down on this car it would be you.

133380 2005  left front5.jpg..................

133380 2005  left front5.jpg

Looked better before he "restored" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back