SOLD Ride to Medford OR

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm going to Medford Oregon next Thursday, February 8th, will be arriving Feb 9th. I will be heading out from Blue Earth Minnesota. Heading west through South Dakota, cutting down to Salt Lake City across the top of Nevada and into the southern part of Oregon. We have an empty trailer and thought if maybe someone needed something delivered west along the way, we could work something out, get a little money in the stepsons pocket and save someone some money on shipping. It will be an open car trailer. Cannot haul a car that doesn't move (roll freely) but it doesn't have to run, just be able to get it on a trailer. I also know this is short notice, but it's all the time I have to let people know. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Scott

That's a heck of an offer. Offers like this are what makes this place great.
I was telling a former Oregonian about my plans when he mentioned I should bring something out that way. I wasn't even thinking about it, so lost in the new purchase. This whole deal involves two members here, my friend who lives 26 miles from the seller, and my stepson who has wanted my current Polara for some time. The car made it to my friend's house safely last night! I'll get to touch it in a week. I can't wait to see it in person.

I was telling a former Oregonian about my plans when he mentioned I should bring something out that way. I wasn't even thinking about it, so lost in the new purchase. This whole deal involves two members here, my friend who lives 26 miles from the seller, and my stepson who has wanted my current Polara for some time. The car made it to my friend's house safely last night! I'll get to touch it in a week. I can't wait to see it in person.
It sounds like you've already procured it... So, how about some pictures.

It sounds like you've already procured it... So, how about some pictures.

For Sale - 1966 Dodge Polara 500 2 Dr.Hdtp. $3500

00r0r_hI3fklHTniB_1200x900.jpg

00q0q_ahcKy4XcK6I_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_9CwwLFWmrza_1200x900.jpg

Needs a windshield and exhaust to get it running, rebuilt 383-4 with no miles. Will need rims and tires.

The 66 model was the only slabside Dodge that was good looking to me. I don't know what they were thinking on the rest of them.

Nice, I really like the dash in that car.
I've always thought that was one of the coolest features of he interior. I'll miss my A/C vents, but they never get used so it won't matter. First 66 Polara I saw was a Canadian model, so.when I saw a US car, I had to wonder which was incorrect, took me a few years to figure out to find out as I didn't know they made Plodges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back