SOLD Ride to Medford OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone, anyone, Bueller, bueller, Bueller?

Going through Rapid City, SD, Casper WY, Salt Lake City, UT, then the desert into OR if that helps any.

Yeah, I saw that but chose to ignore it.:icon_fU:

Not to fret. One of my good friends has both a 67 and a 68 slabside Dodge that he really loves the looks of. We joke about it all the time. He detests my 65 Chrysler 300L and calls it coyote ugly. :elmer:

I am glad we all don't have the same tastes. :D

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, bueller, Bueller?

Going through Rapid City, SD, Casper WY, Salt Lake City, UT, then the desert into OR if that helps any.
Stop by the salt flats for a quick photo shoot... be better when they're running... but, I always wanted to go check that out.

Hey keep your eyes open for a 72 Monaco wagon on a flatbed 3 vehicle semi trailer headed east! I'm in the process of having it shipped here to Illinois...currently the driver is broke down in Rapid City SD, and hopes to get the truck into a shop and repaired today.
Great looking Polara, best of luck with your adventure!

Not to fret. One of my good friends has both a 67 and a 68 slabside Dodge that he really loves the looks of. We joke about it all the time. He detests my 65 Chrysler 300L and calls it coyote ugly. :elmer:

I am glad we all don't have the same tastes. :D
No worries, just an ongoing poke fest between Scott and I. He likes the 66's while I much prefer the 65's. :poke::thumbsup:

No worries, just an ongoing poke fest between Scott and I. He likes the 66's while I much prefer the 65's. :poke::thumbsup:
I was going to start a GoFundMe page so you can
add John's 426/4 speed car to the fleet, but then I'd need to start a GoFundMe page for the resto! Kinda goes against my plans to build MY cars!

Update:

I am in a holding pattern as I might have a load heading to, Los Angeles. Not the closest, but I'd use a different trailer, a 20ft aluminum/wood deck, and save on the rental. Not 100%, but I think it will work.

So, who needs something from L.A. to Medford, OR? :lol:

Wish I had a two place trailer, I'd grab a disassembled Polara 500 along the way north!

Hey keep your eyes open for a 72 Monaco wagon on a flatbed 3 vehicle semi trailer headed east! I'm in the process of having it shipped here to Illinois...currently the driver is broke down in Rapid City SD, and hopes to get the truck into a shop and repaired today.
Great looking Polara, best of luck with your adventure!
I might have a new route, down to LA, but even if I kept the same route through SD, I think your car would already have passed me, even here at home, which it will if he's on I-90.

Update:

I am in a holding pattern as I might have a load heading to, Los Angeles. Not the closest, but I'd use a different trailer, a 20ft aluminum/wood deck, and save on the rental. Not 100%, but I think it will work.

So, who needs something from L.A. to Medford, OR? :lol:

Wish I had a two place trailer, I'd grab a disassembled Polara 500 along the way north!
milwaukee-sawzall-m18-featured1.jpg

Truck's empty... right?

I'm already trying to figure out how to get that car. Early build car, 500, gold with white and black interior, air.
It is for parts, right??? You could even build a crate to fit more into the bed of the truck... of course, this is why I don't want a really nice truck... I'm prone to doing stupid things to them to make an project work.

It is for parts, right??? You could even build a crate to fit more into the bed of the truck... of course, this is why I don't want a really nice truck... I'm prone to doing stupid things to them to make an project work.
I only have the short box and there's a tool box in too. It was stripped for paint and it never progressed.

So I'm taking this to LA:

IMG951244.jpg

IMG951247.jpg

IMG951250.jpg

1960 Chevy Impala. Towing for the guy I got last years parts car from. So now I have an empty trailer from LA to Medford!

if you ever come out with an unloaded trailer from the rust belt again. Load up as many ford 4x4 Dana 60 front axles 1997 and earlier that you can hold. Post an ad on Craigslist in the area you are heading. You'll sell them all before you get to California. Both Chevy and ford guys will be wanting them. They are cheap back there and hard to find and expensive here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back