For Sale Scam or is this the stuff you dream about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hemi convertible cudac4 SPD w/air??? Scam!!
Absolutely impossible.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4854443832.html
dodge hemi cuda original owner bought new - $1 (jupiter)

1970 hemi cuda odometer: 1200fuel : gas transmission : manualtitle status : clean cylinders : 8 cylinders
condition: excellent

I bought this car before I went to Vietnam 1970 hemi cuda convertible hemi 426 all original. trunk a little rusty that's it wife says it must go garage kept all its life original window sticker is still on glass I guarantee you wont find another like this no phone calls only e mail I will tell you were car will be on January 24 everybody gets a chance to make offers title will be in my hand no test drives. best offer gets it cash only in the bank parking lot. of my choice. almost forgot rare 4 speed with ac.

LOL scam bigtime. A car like that I doubt would be on CL. If I had that car I would broker it out, wouldnt that be a 6 figure car??

Yeah, he will meet you with five of his buddies to accept your cash in person.:chain saw:

Oh if anyone knows their hemis they would know these cars NEVER came with AC, they just didn't, so the "rare 4spd with ac" is a dead giveaway to it being a scam even if you did believe all the rest.

Yeah, factory 4-speed with air conditioning...sure...I bought this after 'Nam and am getting rid of it...okay...come to the bank alone with cash...why not?

And, considering EVERY HemiCuda convertible built is known and accounted for, you know instantly that this is a scam.

There was one factory Hemi AC Manual shift car produced. But by Monteverdi in Switzerland in 1970. Reportedly you needed it no matter what temperature outside was. Monteverdi Hai (shark)

images.jpg

MonteverdiHAI450_d3pop.jpg

images.jpg

MonteverdiHAI450_d3pop.jpg

Why don't wee all show up from the forum and give him and his buddy's a right good doing over and he won't be doing any more scams lol

Monteverdi also made some 440 cars. I think they were the only auto manufacturer in Switzerland.

biga.jpg

I'll bet money that, assuming this is a real Barracuda, that it's a normal Barracuda convertible with air that has had a Hemi swapped in, along with a four-speed. It is in NO way a factory HEMI car with air, if it's a real car at all.

His ad says it's a dodge hemi cuda.... is it a barracuda, cuda.... it's a plymouth. Or a dodge cuda 1 of none hemi 4 speed with air....??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back